|Apr 21, 2017|
|Apr 21, 2017|
Currency in PHP
|Full time employees:||8,009|
International Container Terminal Services, Inc. develops, acquires, owns and operates common-user container terminals for cargo handling and related services. It offers on-vessel services including the loading and unloading of cargoes, rigging gears, opening and closing hatches, securing cargo stored on board and shifting cargo to and from vessels. The company's off-vessel services comprises of the receiving, handling, checking and delivery of containers over piers, wharves, transit sheds, warehouses and open storage areas; and the transfer of containers from the tail of a consignee's transportation unit. International Container Terminal Services was founded on December 24, 1987 and is headquartered in Manila, Philippines.
Controlled by Filipino-Spanish businessman Enrique K. Razon, International Container Terminal Services is the Philippines' largest port operator. By the end of 2013, ICTSI was involved in 28 terminal concessions and port development projects in 20 countries. Specifically, these were 23 terminals in seven key ports in the Philippines, two in Indonesia and one each in Brazil, Brunei, China, Croatia, Ecuador, Georgia, Honduras, India, Japan, Madagascar, Mexico, Pakistan, Poland and the U.S.
In 2013, the company had port development projects in Colombia and Argentina; it had also secured three contracts to develop, manage and operate ports in Nigeria, Congo and another one in the Southern Philippine province of Davao. Company officials have said ICTSI would continue to scout projects abroad, especially in emerging markets like the Philippines.
The group prefers managing midsize ports, with total annual throughputs ranging from 50,000 to 2.5 million 20-foot equivalent units (TEUs). Razon, who started working in ports at the age of 18, inherited the business from his father, Enrique Razon Sr. The younger Razon also now controls Bloomberry Resorts, which operates a big casino near Manila Bay.
In the news
Official at terminal operator says impact of US exit is 'immaterial'
February 28, 2017 8:10 pm JST
Personal connection with President Duterte bodes well for economic ties
January 14, 2017 12:26 am JST
November 17, 2016 10:20 pm JST
November 8, 2016 9:17 pm JST
October 17, 2016 9:55 pm JST
August 9, 2016 11:30 pm JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||12,470.85M|
|Dividends per share||2.47|
|Operating cash flow||15,990.11M|
Currency in PHP
|Income before tax||262.61M|
|Dividends per share||0.05|
|Operating cash flow||336.72M|
Currency in USD
- Chairman & President: Enrique Klar Razon
- CFO, Senior VP & Compliance Officer: Rafael Jose dela Cruz Consing
- Chief Information Officer: Hanna M. Lukosavich
- Vice President-Global Engineering: Guillaume Lucci
- Vice President-Audit & Compliance: Sandy A. Alipio
- Bravo International Port Holdings, Inc.(13.8%)
- Capital Research & Management Co. (Global Investors)(6.8%)
- Razon Industries, Inc.(5.3%)
- Sureste Realty Corp.(4.4%)
- Achillion Holdings, Inc.(3.9%)
- RAZON ENRIQUE KLAR JR(3.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management(1.2%)
- A. Soriano Corp.(1.0%)
- Capital International, Inc.(0.9%)
- ICM Investment Management Ltd.(0.9%)
- Website: http://www.ictsi.com
- Address: ICTSI Administration Building, Manila Intl Container Terminal, Manila, 1012, Philippines
- Phone: +22.214.171.12401
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.