|Mar 24, 2017|
|Mar 24, 2017|
Currency in IDR
Real Estate Development
|Full time employees:||2,953|
PT Ciputra Development Tbk engages in the development, sale, and management of real estate, apartments, office spaces, shopping centers, recreational places, and related facilities. The firm operates through the following segments: Real Estate, Rental, and Others. It also provide services related to design, development and maintenance of housing facilities, golf courses, family clubs, restaurants, and other recreation centers and its facilities. The company was founded by Ciputra on October 22, 1981 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Ciputra Development is one of Indonesia's largest property developers. It has launched about 70 projects in more than 30 cities across the country. Its flagship project, Ciputra World, is a superblock in central Jakarta featuring a mall, office building and apartment complex. It also has several international projects, including a satellite city in northeast China.
The company has expanded into hospitals and budget hotels in recent years. Several of its subsidiaries, including Ciputra Surya and Ciputra Property, are listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange.
Ciputra Development is a family-run business founded in the early 1980s by Chinese Indonesian businessman Ciputra, who goes by one name and still oversees the company's business as chairman. Several of his children sit on the board of directors at Ciputra Development, including his son Candra Ciputra, who manages operations as president. The Ciputra family owns around 40% of the company's shares. Ciputra is among the founders of several other property-related companies, such as Metropolitan Development and Pembangunan Jaya.
In the news
August 17, 2016 12:00 am JST
June 16, 2016 12:00 pm JST
January 28, 2016 12:00 pm JST
January 21, 2016 11:55 am JST
'Storm is over'
December 30, 2015 11:08 pm JST
July 13, 2015 1:38 am JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||2,164.68B|
|Dividends per share||8.17|
|Operating cash flow||1,452.27B|
Currency in IDR
|Income before tax||161.57M|
|Dividends per share||0.00|
|Operating cash flow||108.40M|
Currency in USD
- President Director: Candra Ciputra
- Finance Director: Junita Ciputra
- Secretary & Director-Investment: Tulus Santoso Brotosiswojo
- Head-Internal Audit Division: Fadjar Halim
- Director-Human Resources: Rina Ciputra Sastrawinata
- PT Sang Pelopor(25.1%)
- PT Schroder Investment Management Indonesia(6.0%)
- Fine C Capital Group Ltd.(4.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management(2.6%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.(1.9%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP(1.7%)
- FIL Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd.(1.1%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors(0.6%)
- City National Rochdale LLC(0.4%)
- Baring Asset Management (Asia) Ltd.(0.4%)
- Website: http://www.ciputradevelopment.com
- Address: 39th Floor, Ciputra World I, DBS Bank Tower, Jakarta, 12940, Indonesia
- Phone: +62.21.2988.5858
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.