|Apr 21, 2017|
|Apr 21, 2017|
Currency in THB
|Full time employees:||--|
CP All Public Co. Ltd. engages in the operation of convenience stores under the 7-Eleven trademark. It involves in the bill payment services business; distribution and repair of retail equipment; and manufacture and sale of frozen food and bakery. The company operates through the following segments: Convenience Stores, Cash and Carry and Others. CP All Public was founded in 1988 and is headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand.
CP All operates 7-Eleven convenience stores in Thailand. Opening its first store in 1989, it has expanded the chain's reach in Thailand to become the world's third largest 7-Eleven network after Japan and the U.S. It operates around 8,000 outlets. It aims to have 10,000 stores serving customers by 2017.
Conglomerate Charoen Pokphand Group, led by ethnic Chinese billionaire Dhanin Chearavanont, and its subsidiaries are the major shareholders in CP All, controlling a combined stake of around 42%.
Dhanin chairs the board of directors, but everyday operations are in the hands of Vice Chairman Korsak Chairasmisak and CEO Tanin Buranamanit. Neither Korsak nor Tanin are related to the Chearavanont family.
Korsak started his career at the Thai arm of a German chemical company, Hoechst, but joined CP as a feed ingredient purchasing manager in 1973. He has been with the group ever since. He is also CP Group vice chairman. Tanin took over the CEO post of CP All from Korsak in 2013. Tanin has been with CP All for more than a decade, mainly in the field of marketing.
In 2013, CP All acquired discount retailer Siam Makro for about $5.8 billion -- the biggest corporate takeover by a Thai company ever.
In the news
Billionaire's son seeks experience while running Thai conglomerate
January 20, 2017 5:00 am JST
December 1, 2016 10:00 am JST
November 17, 2016 12:00 pm JST
November 10, 2016 11:15 pm JST
November 10, 2016 12:00 pm JST
November 2, 2016 2:20 am JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||20,142M|
|Dividends per share||1|
|Operating cash flow||29,876M|
Currency in THB
|Income before tax||570.90M|
|Dividends per share||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||846.81M|
Currency in USD
- Chief Executive Officer, Executive Director & MD: Tanin Buranamanit
- Senior Vice President-Operations: Chairoj Tiwatmuncharoen
- Senior Vice President-Accounting & Finance: Taweesak Kaewrathtanapattama
- Senior Vice President-Information Technology: Kosa Pongsupath
- Vice President, Head-Finance & Investor Relations: Kriengchai Boonpoapichart
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Public Co. Ltd.(34.0%)
- CHEARAVANONT FAMILY(7.8%)
- OppenheimerFunds, Inc.(2.6%)
- AIA Co., Ltd. (Invt Port Thailand)(1.8%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.(1.6%)
- Vontobel Asset Management, Inc.(1.1%)
- Genesis Investment Management LLP(0.9%)
- GIC Pte Ltd. (Investment Management)(0.9%)
- THAMMATADAREE PONGSAK(0.8%)
- Social Security Office of Thailand(0.8%)
- Website: http://www.cpall.co.th
- Address: 283 Sriboonrueng Building 1, Silom Road, Silom Sub-District, Bangkok, 10500, Thailand
- Phone: +66.2.677.9000
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.