|Apr 24, 2017|
|Apr 24, 2017|
Currency in HKD
Real Estate Development
|Full time employees:||21,300|
Cheung Kong Property Holdings Ltd. operates as an investment holding company, which engages in property development. Its activities include property development and investment, hotel and serviced suite operation and property and project management. The company was founded on January 2, 2015 and is headquartered in Hong Kong.
Cheung Kong Property Holdings is one of Hong Kong's foremost property developers. It is led by Li Ka-shing, one of Asia's richest men. The company ranks among the top three based on property development revenue and has a market share of around 10% in the region's commercial real estate market. Its total assets exceed $23 billion. It engages in not only commercial properties, but also residential and industrial properties, hotel operations and project management.
The company was founded in 2015 as part of Li's broader group reorganization, with the intention of improving the group's fundraising efficiency and corporate value. The Hong Kong tycoon moved to integrate Cheung Kong Holdings and core unit Hutchison Whampoa. As a result, CK Hutchison Holdings oversees telecommunications companies, retail chains and infrastructure development operations, as well as energy and non-property assets. It grouped real estate assets into Cheung Kong Property.
Li's family and trust combined are Cheung Kong Property's largest shareholder, with a 30.15% stake. Deputy Chairman Victor Li Tzar-kuoi is Li's eldest son and successor at Cheung Kong group.
In the news
April 13, 2017 9:04 pm JST
April 13, 2017 7:55 pm JST
April 13, 2017 2:42 pm JST
April 5, 2017 3:12 pm JST
April 3, 2017 3:17 pm JST
Can Carrie Lam convince Hong Kongers she's on their side?
March 30, 2017 10:00 am JST
March 29, 2017 7:50 pm JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||27,037M|
|Dividends per share||1.53|
|Operating cash flow||38,291M|
Currency in HKD
|Income before tax||3,483.04M|
|Dividends per share||0.19|
|Operating cash flow||4,932.84M|
Currency in USD
- Deputy Chairman & Managing Director: Tzar Kuoi Li
- Senior Manager-Information Technology Department: Man Fai Lum
- Senior Manager-Administration Department: Shiu Yung Pau
- Executive Director & Deputy Managing Director: Tak Chuen Ip
- Executive Director & Deputy Managing Director: Hing Lam Kam
- LI FAMILY(27.0%)
- LI KA SHING(3.4%)
- Capital Research & Management Co. (World Investors)(2.8%)
- Capital Research & Management Co. (Global Investors)(2.1%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.(1.8%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors(1.1%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management(0.9%)
- Southeastern Asset Management, Inc.(0.8%)
- Hang Seng Investment Management Ltd.(0.8%)
- State Street Global Advisors Asia Ltd.(0.7%)
- Website: http://www.ckph.com.hk
- Address: 7th Floor, Cheung Kong Center, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Phone: --
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.