Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.
In the news
- Malaysia's September inflation rate at four-month low Oct 23, 2019
- Malaysia to roll out targeted fuel subsidy from January Oct 7, 2019
- Malaysia's July inflation moderates amid cheaper fuel costs Aug 14, 2019
- Malaysia's June inflation races to 13-month high Jul 24, 2019
- Same-sex marriage law in Australia has wedding sector in a swoon Dec 20, 2017 See more articles on Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. provides banking, financial products and services to retail, small business, corporate and institutional clients. It operates its business through the following segments: Australia Retail and Commercial; Institutional; New Zealand; Pacific; and Technology, Services and Operations and Group Centre. The Australia segment comprises the retail and corporate and commercial business units which provides products and services to consumer and private banking customers in Australia via the branch network, mortgage specialists, the contact centres, a variety of self-service channels and and third party brokers; and banking services including traditional relationship banking and financial solutions through managers focusing on privately owned small, medium, and large enterprises as well as the agricultural businesses. The Institutional segment refers to the transaction banking, loans and specialised finance and markets solutions. The New Zealand segment refers to the retail and commercial business units. The Pacific segment offers products and services to retail customers, small to medium-sized enterprises, institutional customers and governments located in the Pacific Islands. The Technology, Services and Operations, and Group Centre segment provides support to the operating divisions including technology, operations, shared services, property, risk management, financial management, strategy, marketing, human resources and corporate affairs; as well as group treasury, shareholder functions, enablement functions and minority investments in Asia. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Docklands, Australia.
|Income before tax||8,658M||6,090.52M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.60||1.12|
|Operating cash flow||6,653M||4,680.09M|
|Currency in AUD||Currency in USD|
|Sep 2015||Sep 2016||Sep 2017||Sep 2018||Sep 2019|
|Income before tax||9,908M||7,637M||8,933M||9,712M||8,658M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.81||1.60||1.60||1.60||1.60|
|Operating cash flow||20,836M||2,178M||8,900M||15,059M||6,653M|
|Sep 2015||Sep 2016||Sep 2017||Sep 2018||Sep 2019|
|Income before tax||7,757.60M||5,620.86M||6,803.67M||7,380.22M||6,090.52M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.41||1.17||1.21||1.21||1.12|
|Operating cash flow||16,313.82M||1,603.01M||6,778.53M||11,443.45M||4,680.09M|
- Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director: Shayne Cary Elliott
- Chief Financial Officer: Michelle Jablko
- Group Executive-Technology: Gerard Florian
- Chief Compliance Officer: Michael Liarakos
- Group General Manager-Corporate Affairs: Gerard Brown
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (3.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd. (2.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.4%)
- BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Ltd. (1.0%)
- Commonwealth Superannuation Corp. (Investment Management) (0.7%)
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Ltd. (0.7%)
- BlackRock Advisors (UK) Ltd. (0.7%)
- First Sentier Investors (Australia) IM Ltd. (0.6%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.6%)
- Address: ANZ Centre Melbourne, 833 Collins Street, Docklands, 3008, Australia
- Phone: +61.3.9273.5555
- Bank of Australia & New Zealand China (Shanghai Pilot)
- ANZ Wealth Australia Ltd. (DSG)
- ANZ Leasing (VIC) Pty Ltd.
- Kingfisher Trust 2019-1
- ANZ Operations & Technology Pvt Ltd.
- ANZCOVER Insurance Pte Ltd.
- ANZ Support Services India Pvt Ltd.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /VN Retail Bus/
- Citizens Bancorp
- Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd. (AU)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /Wealth Management/
- Onepath Custodians Pty Ltd.
- ANZ Banking Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Kingfisher Trust 2016-1
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /(India)
- Anzfof Sub 1
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Taipei Branch)
- ANZ Participacoes E Servicos Ltda.
- ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank
- ANZ Bank (Vanuatu) Ltd.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Tongo)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Timor Leste)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Solomon Islands)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (MM)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Korea)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Japan)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Fiji)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Germany)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Cook Islands)
- ANZ Bank Lao Ltd.
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.
- Bank of Queensland Limited
- Netwealth Group Ltd.
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 29 May, 2020