Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd.
In the news
- Malaysia's July inflation moderates amid cheaper fuel costs Aug 14, 2019
- Malaysia's June inflation races to 13-month high Jul 24, 2019
- Same-sex marriage law in Australia has wedding sector in a swoon Dec 20, 2017
- Energy stocks, developers propel Hong Kong shares to a week's high Nov 22, 2016
- Post-Brexit fragility paves way for Japanese lenders Jul 26, 2016
Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. provides banking, financial products and services to retail, small business, corporate and institutional clients. It operates its business through the following segments: Australia; Institutional; New Zealand; Wealth Australia; Asia Retail and Pacific; Technology, Services and Operations and Group Centre; and Other. The Australia segment comprises the retail and corporate and commercial business units which provides products and services to consumer and private banking customers in Australia via the branch network, mortgage specialists, the contact centres, a variety of self-service channels and and third party brokers; and banking services including traditional relationship banking and financial solutions through managers focusing on privately owned small, medium, and large enterprises as well as the agricultural businesses. The Institutional segment refers to the transaction banking, loans and specializes finance and markets solutions. The New Zealand segment refers to the retail and commercial business units. The Wealth Australia segment comprises the insurance and funds management business units, which provide insurance, investment, and superannuation solutions. The Asia Retail and Pacific segment offers general banking and wealth management services to retail customers via relationship managers, branches, contact centres and a variety of self-service digital channels such as deposits, credit cards, loans, investments and insurance; and products and services to retail customers, small to medium-sized enterprises, institutional customers, and governments located in the Pacific Islands. The Technology, Services and Operations, and Group Centre segment provides support to the operating divisions including technology, operations, shared services, property, risk management, financial management, strategy, marketing, human resources and corporate affairs; as well as group treasury, shareholder functions, enablement functions and minority investments in Asia. The company was founded in 1970 and is headquartered in Docklands, Australia.
|Income before tax||9,712M||7,380.22M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.60||1.21|
|Operating cash flow||14,533M||11,043.74M|
|Currency in AUD||Currency in USD|
|Sep 2014||Sep 2015||Sep 2016||Sep 2017||Sep 2018|
|Income before tax||9,791M||9,908M||7,637M||8,933M||9,712M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.78||1.81||1.60||1.60||1.60|
|Operating cash flow||12,805M||20,836M||2,178M||8,900M||14,533M|
|Sep 2014||Sep 2015||Sep 2016||Sep 2017||Sep 2018|
|Income before tax||9,010.98M||7,757.60M||5,620.86M||6,803.67M||7,380.22M|
|Dividends Per Share||1.63||1.41||1.17||1.21||1.21|
|Operating cash flow||11,784.87M||16,313.82M||1,603.01M||6,778.53M||11,043.74M|
- Chief Executive Officer & Executive Director: Shayne Cary Elliott
- Chief Financial Officer: Michelle Jablko
- Group Executive-Technology: Gerard Florian
- Chief Compliance Officer: Michael Liarakos
- Group General Manager-Corporate Affairs: Gerard Brown
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.8%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- Vanguard Investments Australia Ltd. (2.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.4%)
- Colonial First State Asset Management (Australia) Ltd. (0.7%)
- BlackRock Investment Management (Australia) Ltd. (0.7%)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (0.7%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.7%)
- BlackRock Advisors (UK) Ltd. (0.7%)
- Commonwealth Superannuation Corp. (Investment Management) (0.6%)
- Address: ANZ Centre Melbourne, 833 Collins Street, Docklands, 3008, Australia
- Phone: +61.3.9273.5555
- ANZ Leasing (VIC) Pty Ltd.
- Kingfisher Trust 2019-1
- ANZ Operations & Technology Pvt Ltd.
- ANZCOVER Insurance Pte Ltd.
- ANZ Support Services India Pvt Ltd.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /VN Retail Bus/
- Citizens Bancorp
- Millennium3 Financial Services Pty Ltd. (AU)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /Wealth Management/
- Onepath Custodians Pty Ltd.
- ANZ Banking Group (United Arab Emirates)
- Kingfisher Trust 2016-1
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /(India)
- Anzfof Sub 1
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Taipei Branch)
- ANZ Participacoes E Servicos Ltda.
- ANZ Amerika Samoa Bank
- ANZ Bank (Vanuatu) Ltd.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Tongo)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Timor Leste)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Solomon Islands)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (MM)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Korea)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Japan)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Fiji)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Germany)
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. (Cook Islands)
- ANZ Bank Lao Ltd.
- Chongqing Liangping Anz Rural Bank Co. Ltd.
- Australia & New Zealand Banking Group Ltd. /Vehicle Fin Bus/
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Netwealth Group Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 20 Sep, 2019