In the news
- San Miguel's $15bn airport: Game changer or white elephant? Dec 13, 2019
- Roughed-up by Duterte, two Philippine companies shed $1bn in value Dec 12, 2019
- Ayala and Yoma team up to close Myanmar's infrastructure gap Dec 10, 2019
- Gojek ups bid to enter Philippines in threat to Grab monopoly Nov 21, 2019
- Ayala keen to 'replicate' Yoma deal with more ASEAN family empires Nov 16, 2019 See more articles on Ayala Corp.
Ayala Corp. is a holding company, which is engaged in providing real estate, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, financial and insurance services. It operates through following business segments: Parent Company, Real Estate and Hotels, Financial Services and Insurance, Telecommunications, Water Infrastructure, Electronics Manufacturing, Power generation, and Automotive, IT/BPO and Others. The Parent Company segment represents operations of the Parent Company including its financing entities such as ACIFL, AYCFL, PFIL and MHI. The Real Estate and Hotels segment is engaged in planning and development of large-scale fully integrated mixed-used communities that become thriving economic centers in their respective regions. The Financial Services and Insurance segment offers banking services including savings and time deposits, loans, foreign exchange and securities dealing, and safety deposit facilities. The Telecommunications segment provides digital wireless and wireline voice communication services, broadband services, long distance communication, and mobile commerce services. The Water Infrastructure segment manages, operates repairs, decommissions, and refurbishes all fixed and movable assets required to provide water delivery and sewerage services. The Electronics Manufacturing segment offers electronics manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial and medical electronics markets. The Power Generation segment is engaged in building portfolio of power generation assets using renewable and conventional technologies which in turn will operate business of generating, transmission of electricity, distribution of electricity and supply of electricity, including the provision of related services. The Automotive, IT/BPO and Others segment is engaged in manufacturing, distribution and sale and providing repairs and services for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The company was founded on January 23, 1968 and is headquartered in Makati, Philippines.
|Income before tax||70,184.83M||1,332.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||6.92||0.13|
|Operating cash flow||60,054.58M||1,139.92M|
|Currency in PHP||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018|
|Income before tax||40,412.52M||47,306.49M||35,785.69M||62,126.53M||70,184.83M|
|Dividends Per Share||4.80||5.76||5.76||6.92||6.92|
|Operating cash flow||44,950.49M||26,895.34M||43,777.69M||30,059.54M||60,054.58M|
|Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018|
|Income before tax||910.42M||1,038.95M||753.58M||1,232.31M||1,332.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.10||0.12||0.12||0.13||0.13|
|Operating cash flow||1,012.65M||590.67M||921.87M||596.24M||1,139.92M|
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala
- Vice Chairman, President & Chief Operating Officer: Fernando Miranda Zobel de Ayala
- CFO, MD, Chief Risk Officer, & Group Head-Finance: Jose Teodoro K. Limcaoco
- Chief Information Officer: Maria Angelica B. Rapadas
- Secretary, Chief Legal Officer & General Counsel: Solomon M. Hermosura
- Mermac, Inc. (47.2%)
- Mitsubishi Corp. (6.0%)
- First Sentier Investors (Australia) IM Ltd. (1.5%)
- The Caisse de depot et placement du Quebec (1.5%)
- Capital Research & Management Co. (World Investors) (1.4%)
- SM Investments Corp. (1.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (0.8%)
- Invesco Advisers, Inc. (0.5%)
- FIL Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd. (0.5%)
- Address: Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, 1226, Philippines
- Phone: +63.2.908.3000
- AC Energy, Inc. (Philippines)
- Ayala Capital
- GNPower Kauswagan
- PFIL North America, Inc.
- Michigan Holdings, Inc. /PH/
- Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
- Ayala Education, Inc.
- Ayala Group Legal
- AC Infrastructure Holdings Corp.
- AC Energy Holdings, Inc.
- Universal Reinsurance Corp.
- AG Counselors Corp.
- Pure Foods International Ltd.
- EDINet Philippines, Inc.
- Ayala Aviation Corp.
- iOne Resources, Inc.
- AYC Finance Ltd.
- Darong Agricultural Development Corp.
- Technopark Land, Inc.
- Ayala Multi Purpose Cooperative
- BPI Card Finance Corp.
- Bestfull Holdings Ltd.
- Water Capital Works, Inc.
- Makati Development Corp.
- Honda Cars Makati, Inc.
- AC Industrial Technology Holdings, Inc.
- Philwater Holdings Co., Inc.
- Azalea Technology Investments, Inc.
- Far East Trust Co.
- Ayala Corp. ESOWN
- SM Investments Corporation
- Plexus Corp.
- Flex Ltd.
- DMCI Holdings Inc.
- Kimball Electronics, Inc.
- Megaworld Corp.
- Robinsons Land Corp.
- Filinvest Land Incorporated
- Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc.
- EEI Corporation
- Metro Pacific Investments Corporation
- Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 13 Dec, 2019