- 942.00 PHP
PhilippinesJul 18, 2019
Market cap (PHP)594,724M
Market cap (USD)11,668.11M
In the news
- Philippine e-payment apps bank on Alibaba and Tencent for growth Dec 27, 2018
- Philippines' Ayala and Singapore's TBC in 1.5GW wind power play Nov 13, 2018
- Ayala enters Australia energy market with $30m venture stake May 23, 2018
- Alibaba out to dominate mobile pay in Southeast Asia May 19, 2018
- PLDT expects turnaround after Q1 revenue growth May 10, 2018 See more articles on Ayala Corp.
Ayala Corp. is a holding company, which is engaged in providing real estate, telecommunications, utilities, logistics, financial and insurance services. It operates through following business segments: Parent Company, Real Estate and Hotels, Financial Services and Insurance, Telecommunications, Water Infrastructure, Electronics Manufacturing, Power generation, and Automotive, IT/BPO and Others. The Parent Company segment represents operations of the Parent Company including its financing entities such as ACIFL, AYCFL, PFIL and MHI. The Real Estate and Hotels segment is engaged in planning and development of large-scale fully integrated mixed-used communities that become thriving economic centers in their respective regions. The Financial Services and Insurance segment offers banking services including savings and time deposits, loans, foreign exchange and securities dealing, and safety deposit facilities. The Telecommunications segment provides digital wireless and wireline voice communication services, broadband services, long distance communication, and mobile commerce services. The Water Infrastructure segment manages, operates repairs, decommissions, and refurbishes all fixed and movable assets required to provide water delivery and sewerage services. The Electronics Manufacturing segment offers electronics manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers in the computing, communications, consumer, automotive, industrial and medical electronics markets. The Power Generation segment is engaged in building portfolio of power generation assets using renewable and conventional technologies which in turn will operate business of generating, transmission of electricity, distribution of electricity and supply of electricity, including the provision of related services. The Automotive, IT/BPO and Others segment is engaged in manufacturing, distribution and sale and providing repairs and services for passenger cars and commercial vehicles. The company was founded on January 23, 1968 and is headquartered in Makati, Philippines.
|Income before tax||70,184.83M||1,332.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||6.92||0.13|
|Operating cash flow||60,054.58M||1,139.92M|
|Currency in PHP||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018|
|Income before tax||40,412.52M||47,306.49M||35,785.69M||62,126.53M||70,184.83M|
|Dividends Per Share||4.80||5.76||5.76||6.92||6.92|
|Operating cash flow||44,950.49M||26,895.34M||43,777.69M||30,059.54M||60,054.58M|
|Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018|
|Income before tax||910.42M||1,038.95M||753.58M||1,232.31M||1,332.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.10||0.12||0.12||0.13||0.13|
|Operating cash flow||1,012.65M||590.67M||921.87M||596.24M||1,139.92M|
- Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Jaime Augusto Zobel de Ayala
- Vice Chairman, President & Chief Operating Officer: Fernando Zobel de Ayala
- CFO, MD, Chief Risk Officer, & Group Head-Finance: Jose Teodoro K. Limcaoco
- Chief Information Officer: Maria Angelica B. Rapadas
- Secretary, MD, Group & General Counsel: Solomon M. Hermosura
- Mermac, Inc. (47.2%)
- Mitsubishi Corp. (6.0%)
- Capital Research & Management Co. (World Investors) (1.9%)
- SM Investments Corp. (1.4%)
- Colonial First State Asset Management (Australia) Ltd. (1.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (0.8%)
- APG Asset Management NV (0.4%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (0.4%)
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (Asia) Ltd. (0.3%)
- Address: Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Ayala Avenue, Makati City, 1226, Philippines
- Phone: +63.2.908.3000
- Ayala Capital
- GNPower Kauswagan
- PFIL North America, Inc.
- Michigan Holdings, Inc. /PH/
- Ayala Healthcare Holdings, Inc.
- Ayala Education, Inc.
- Ayala Group Legal
- AC Infrastructure Holdings Corp.
- AC Energy Holdings, Inc.
- Universal Reinsurance Corp.
- AG Counselors Corp.
- Pure Foods International Ltd.
- EDINet Philippines, Inc.
- Ayala Aviation Corp.
- iOne Resources, Inc.
- AYC Finance Ltd.
- Darong Agricultural Development Corp.
- Technopark Land, Inc.
- Ayala Multi Purpose Cooperative
- BPI Card Finance Corp.
- Bestfull Holdings Ltd.
- Water Capital Works, Inc.
- Makati Development Corp.
- Honda Cars Makati, Inc.
- AC Industrial Technology Holdings, Inc.
- Philwater Holdings Co., Inc.
- Azalea Technology Investments, Inc.
- Far East Trust Co.
- Ayala Corp. ESOWN
- Ayala Hotels, Inc.
- SM Investments Corporation
- Plexus Corp.
- Flex Ltd.
- DMCI Holdings Inc.
- Kimball Electronics, Inc.
- Megaworld Corp.
- Robinsons Land Corp.
- Filinvest Land Incorporated
- Vista Land & Lifescapes, Inc.
- Metro Pacific Investments Corporation
- Robinsons Retail Holdings, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 18 Jul, 2019