China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
In the news
- Asian stocks rise as China manufacturing unexpectedly expands in March Mar 31, 2020
- Hong Kong shares up after China factory activity expands Mar 31, 2020
- Asian stocks advance as Fed cuts rate to mitigate virus impact Mar 4, 2020
- Hong Kong shares slip as Fed rate cut fails to cheer Mar 4, 2020
- Hong Kong shares edge up after surprise Fed rate cut Mar 4, 2020 See more articles on China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
China Railway Construction (CRCC) is China's state-owned railway constructor. Its business operations are growing rapidly as it expands to Southeast Asia, Africa, South America and Eastern Europe. It is often ranked among the world's top general contractors.
As the successor of the Railway Corps of the People's Liberation Army, CRCC has developed railway infrastructure under the Ministry of Railways. It changed into its current form in 2007 following state-owned company reforms. Its government-controlled parent company still has 60% of outstanding shares.
CRCC builds railways as well as hydropower plants, airports and housing. It holds a 90% share in the domestic railway maintenance facilities. It is currently focusing on winning more contracts for building subways and high-speed railways overseas. It is aiming to expand its infrastructure exports, including railway design, construction, rail car manufacturing and railway traffic control systems.
As a state-owned company, its business is susceptible to Communist Party policies. Its overseas strategy is basically the same as Beijing's foreign policy. While CRCC can benefit from the government's infrastructure export policy, many developed countries argue it has problems in ensuring transparency in management and safety.
|Income before tax||29,062.47M||3,709.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.22||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||48,050.28M||6,132.61M|
|Currency in HKD||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018||Dec 2019|
|Income before tax||20,990.10M||22,198.65M||24,186.05M||28,246.94M||29,062.47M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.17||0.18||0.22||0.23||0.22|
|Operating cash flow||62,317.01M||43,802.79M||29,803.59M||1,937.91M||48,050.28M|
|Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018||Dec 2019|
|Income before tax||2,707.50M||2,859.74M||3,103.63M||3,604.05M||3,709.21M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.03||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||8,038.23M||5,642.90M||3,824.49M||247.26M||6,132.61M|
- President & Executive Director: Shang Biao Zhuang
- Chief Financial Officer & Chief Accountant: Xiuming Wang
- Vice President: Cheng Jun Liu
- Security Affairs Representative: Hua Gang Xie
- Joint Secretary: Deng Shan Zhao
- National Council for Social Security Fund (5.9%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (3.6%)
- UBS Asset Management (Hong Kong) Ltd. (2.9%)
- Credit Suisse Asset Management (Schweiz) AG (2.8%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.9%)
- Nordea Investment Management AB (Denmark) (1.9%)
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC (1.7%)
- Henderson Global Investors Ltd. (1.6%)
- UBS Asset Management Switzerland AG (1.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.3%)
- Address: East, No. 40 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100855, China
- Phone: +86.10.52688600
- Anhui Zhongjing Real Estate Corp. Ltd.
- China Railway 12th Bureau Group 2nd Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Bridge Engineering Bureau Group 2nd
- CRCC Investment Funds Management Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Yellow River Investment & Construction Co., Ltd.
- CRCC North Investment & Construction Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Development Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC East Investment & Construction Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Cyber Informational Technology Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Urban Investment & Construction Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Property Management Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Kunlun Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Commercial Factoring Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 17th Bureau Group 2nd Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 12th Bureau Group 3rd Engineering Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Financial Leasing Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Construction Finance Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Tiefa Suiyu Expressway Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Wuju Group the First Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 16th Bureau Group No. 3 Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fifth Survey & Design Institute Group Co
- Beijing CRCC Tianrui Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fourth Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway First Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Maglev Transportation Investment Construction Co
- China Railway Shanghai Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Urban Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Goods & Materials Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Nanfang Construction & Investment Co., Ltd
- China Railway Construction Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.
- Shikun & Binui Ltd
- Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
- China Communications Construction Co. Ltd. Class H
- Gem-Year Industrial Co., Ltd. Class A
- Arcadis NV
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 20 Oct, 2020
Nikkei Asian Review, now known as Nikkei Asia, will be the voice of the Asian Century.