Welcome to our new website
As well as being able to load content faster than ever before, you'll now find it's much easier to find all the content you need about the Asian business world.
China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
- 8.74 HKD
ChinaApr 20, 2018
Market cap (HKD)155,979M
Market cap (USD)19,880M
In the news
- Chinese companies help push Hong Kong stock market higher Apr 3, 2018
- Hong Kong stocks start 2nd quarter on weak note Apr 3, 2018
- Is China's Belt and Road working? A progress report from eight countries Mar 28, 2018
- China stocks lead Friday's Asian sell-off after US plunge Feb 9, 2018
- Nikkei Asia300 Index falls, dragged down by Chinese banks Feb 7, 2018 See more articles on China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
China Railway Construction (CRCC) is China's state-owned railway constructor. Its business operations are growing rapidly as it expands to Southeast Asia, Africa, South America and Eastern Europe. It is often ranked among the world's top general contractors.
As the successor of the Railway Corps of the People's Liberation Army, CRCC has developed railway infrastructure under the Ministry of Railways. It changed into its current form in 2007 following state-owned company reforms. Its government-controlled parent company still has 60% of outstanding shares.
CRCC builds railways as well as hydropower plants, airports and housing. It holds a 90% share in the domestic railway maintenance facilities. It is currently focusing on winning more contracts for building subways and high-speed railways overseas. It is aiming to expand its infrastructure exports, including railway design, construction, rail car manufacturing and railway traffic control systems.
As a state-owned company, its business is susceptible to Communist Party policies. Its overseas strategy is basically the same as Beijing's foreign policy. While CRCC can benefit from the government's infrastructure export policy, many developed countries argue it has problems in ensuring transparency in management and safety.
|Income before tax||24,186.05M||3,103.63M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.18||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||29,803.59M||3,824.49M|
|Currency in HKD||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||16,766.34M||19,551.21M||20,990.10M||22,198.65M||24,186.05M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.18||0.17||0.18||0.18|
|Operating cash flow||-11,861.21M||8,726.65M||62,317.01M||43,802.79M||29,803.59M|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||2,161.54M||2,521.21M||2,707.50M||2,859.74M||3,103.63M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||-1,529.16M||1,125.34M||8,038.23M||5,642.90M||3,824.49M|
- President & Executive Director: Shang Biao Zhuang
- Chief Accountant & Chief Financial Officer: Xiuming Wang
- Vice President: Guo Bin Xia
- Vice President: Ru Chen Liu
- Financial Controller: Xi Rui Cao
- National Council For Social Security Fund (Investment Company) (9.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (3.3%)
- Hang Seng Investment Management Ltd. (2.6%)
- Nordea Investment Management AB (Denmark) (2.6%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.5%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.6%)
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC (0.8%)
- Causeway Capital Management LLC (0.8%)
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Ltd. (0.7%)
- BlackRock Advisors (UK) Ltd. (0.7%)
- Address: No. 40 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100855, China
- Phone: +86.10.5188.8114
- China Railway Wuju Group the First Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 16th Bureau Group No. 3 Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fifth Survey & Design Institute Group Co
- Beijing CRCC Tianrui Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fourth Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway First Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Maglev Transportation Investment Construction Co
- China Railway Shanghai Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Urban Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Goods & Materials Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Nanfang Construction & Investment Co., Ltd
- China Railway Construction Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Assets Management Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Harbour & Channel Engineering Bureau Group Co.
- CRCC Huabei Investment & Development Co., Ltd
- China High-Tech Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Chenghe Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Strait Construction Group Co. Ltd.
- CRCC Kunlun Investment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 25th Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Chongqing Investment Co., Ltd
- China Railway Goods & Materials Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 24th Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Urban Construction Group
- China Railway Construction Bridge Engineering Bureau Group Co.
- CRCC Finance Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Finance Department
- Third Engineering Co. Ltd. 25th Bureau. CRCC
- CR17BG Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.
- China Railway Material Group Lanzhou Co. Ltd.
- Shikun & Binui Ltd
- Stantec Inc
- China Railway Signal & Communication Corp. Ltd. Class H
- Chengdu Road & Bridge Engineering Co., Ltd. Class A
Copyright © 2018 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 20 Apr, 2018