Welcome to our new website
As well as being able to load content faster than ever before, you'll now find it's much easier to find all the content you need about the Asian business world.
China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
- 11.26 HKD
ChinaJan 21, 2019
Market cap (HKD)168,310.78M
Market cap (USD)21,458.49M
In the news
- Sino-Japanese cooperation thrown off track over Thai rail project Dec 16, 2018
- Nikkei Asia300 Index slips amid rising US yields Apr 24, 2018
- Hong Kong shares post gains for first time in three days Apr 24, 2018
- Mainland Chinese companies steer Hong Kong shares higher Apr 24, 2018
- Chinese companies help push Hong Kong stock market higher Apr 3, 2018 See more articles on China Railway Construction Corp. Ltd.
China Railway Construction (CRCC) is China's state-owned railway constructor. Its business operations are growing rapidly as it expands to Southeast Asia, Africa, South America and Eastern Europe. It is often ranked among the world's top general contractors.
As the successor of the Railway Corps of the People's Liberation Army, CRCC has developed railway infrastructure under the Ministry of Railways. It changed into its current form in 2007 following state-owned company reforms. Its government-controlled parent company still has 60% of outstanding shares.
CRCC builds railways as well as hydropower plants, airports and housing. It holds a 90% share in the domestic railway maintenance facilities. It is currently focusing on winning more contracts for building subways and high-speed railways overseas. It is aiming to expand its infrastructure exports, including railway design, construction, rail car manufacturing and railway traffic control systems.
As a state-owned company, its business is susceptible to Communist Party policies. Its overseas strategy is basically the same as Beijing's foreign policy. While CRCC can benefit from the government's infrastructure export policy, many developed countries argue it has problems in ensuring transparency in management and safety.
|Income before tax||24,186.05M||3,103.63M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.22||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||29,803.59M||3,824.49M|
|Currency in HKD||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||16,766.34M||19,551.21M||20,990.10M||22,198.65M||24,186.05M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.18||0.17||0.18||0.22|
|Operating cash flow||-11,861.21M||8,726.65M||62,317.01M||43,802.79M||29,803.59M|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||2,161.54M||2,521.21M||2,707.50M||2,859.74M||3,103.63M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||-1,529.16M||1,125.34M||8,038.23M||5,642.90M||3,824.49M|
- President & Executive Director: Shang Biao Zhuang
- Chief Financial Officer & Chief Accountant: Xiuming Wang
- Vice President: Cheng Jun Liu
- Secretary: Deng Shan Zhao
- National Council For Social Security Fund (Investment Company) (9.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (3.3%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.9%)
- Nordea Investment Management AB (Denmark) (2.2%)
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC (1.7%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.6%)
- JPMorgan Investment Management, Inc. (0.9%)
- BlackRock Investment Management (UK) Ltd. (0.8%)
- Allianz Global Investors Asia Pacific Ltd. (0.7%)
- Causeway Capital Management LLC (0.7%)
- Address: East, No. 40 Fuxing Road, Haidian District, Beijing, 100855, China
- Phone: +86.10.5188.8114
- China Railway Wuju Group the First Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 16th Bureau Group No. 3 Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fifth Survey & Design Institute Group Co
- Beijing CRCC Tianrui Machinery Equipment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Fourth Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway First Survey & Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Maglev Transportation Investment Construction Co
- China Railway Shanghai Design Institute Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Urban Engineering Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Goods & Materials Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Nanfang Construction & Investment Co., Ltd
- China Railway Construction Real Estate Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Assets Management Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Harbour & Channel Engineering Bureau Group Co.
- CRCC Huabei Investment & Development Co., Ltd
- China High-Tech Equipment Co., Ltd.
- Chenghe Insurance Broker Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Strait Construction Group Co. Ltd.
- CRCC Kunlun Investment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 25th Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
- CRCC Chongqing Investment Co., Ltd
- China Railway Goods & Materials Co., Ltd.
- China Railway 24th Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Urban Construction Group
- China Railway Construction Bridge Engineering Bureau Group Co.
- CRCC Finance Co., Ltd.
- Qingdao Finance Department
- Third Engineering Co. Ltd. 25th Bureau. CRCC
- CR17BG Construction Engineering Co. Ltd.
- China Railway Material Group Lanzhou Co. Ltd.
- Shikun & Binui Ltd
- Korea Engineering Consultants Corporation
- China Railway Signal & Communication Corp. Ltd. Class H
- Stantec Inc
- Chengdu Road & Bridge Engineering Co., Ltd. Class A
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 21 Jan, 2019