China Railway Group Ltd.
In the news
- Vietnam's China-built metro line falls 2 years behind schedule Jul 20, 2020
- Asian stocks rise as China manufacturing unexpectedly expands in March Mar 31, 2020
- Hong Kong shares up after China factory activity expands Mar 31, 2020
- Hong Kong shares jump on US rally, China policy support hope Dec 27, 2019
- Asian stocks rise amid monetary policy easing bets Oct 24, 2019 See more articles on China Railway Group Ltd.
China Railway Group is a leading infrastructure builder owned by the Chinese government. It is the biggest construction company in Asia by revenue and one of the largest in the world in terms of business scale. Its core business is constructing railway infrastructure. China Railway is promoting the development of high-speed railways and urban transit systems at home and abroad. It is rapidly expanding by diversifying into such areas as expressway and bridge construction, and property development.
China Railway traces its roots back to the Ministry of Railways' General Bureau of Capital Construction, established in 1950. In 1989, China Railway Engineering Corp., the parent of China Railway, was founded. CREC became a state-owned enterprise under the State Council's direct supervision in 2003. China Railway went public in 2007 after a reorganization that saw it become CREC's core unit.
China Railway has built two-thirds of the total length of railways across China. Based on the expertise it has accumulated at home, the company is looking to boost infrastructure exports as a core player in the "One Belt, One Road," or "New Silk Road," initiative promoted by the administration of President Xi Jinping. In particular, the company plans to accelerate exports of railway infrastructure -- from rails to traffic control systems to rolling stock -- in collaboration with such concerns as CRRC, a state-owned manufacturer.
By 2020, China Railway plans to double its ratio of overseas sales to 10%. The company hopes to increase orders from Southeast Asian and other nations, takin
|Income before tax||34,841.85M||4,446.83M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.18||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||19,904.76M||2,540.42M|
|Currency in HKD||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018||Dec 2019|
|Income before tax||20,684.23M||21,078.26M||22,249.96M||27,632.12M||34,841.85M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.10||0.10||0.13||0.14||0.18|
|Operating cash flow||27,468.38M||55,829.37M||36,745.42M||8,696.26M||19,904.76M|
|Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017||Dec 2018||Dec 2019|
|Income before tax||2,668.04M||2,715.41M||2,855.18M||3,525.60M||4,446.83M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.01||0.02|
|Operating cash flow||3,543.13M||7,192.22M||4,715.29M||1,109.56M||2,540.42M|
- Chairman & General Manager: Zong Yan Zhang
- President & Executive Director: Yun Chen
- Chief Financial Officer: Liang Yang
- Vice President: Hui Liu
- Member-Supervisory Board & Head-Audit Department: Jing Hua Fan
- China State-Owned Assets Supervision & Admn Commission (3.9%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.9%)
- Harvest Fund Management Co., Ltd. (1.9%)
- Bosera Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.9%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.8%)
- China Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (1.4%)
- GF Fund Management Co., Ltd. (1.1%)
- FIL Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd. (1.0%)
- Fiera Capital, Inc. (1.0%)
- Address: Block A, China Railway Square, No.69, Fuxing Road, Beijing, 100039, China
- Phone: +86.10.5187.8413
- China Railway Engineering Corp. (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- China Railway Capital Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Finance Co., Ltd.
- China Railway (Shanghai) Investment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway City Development & Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Development & Investment Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Guangzhou Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Shanghai Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Beijing Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Erju Engineering Co. , Ltd.
- China Railway Electrification Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway No 9 Engineering Group Co. , Ltd.
- China Railway No.7 Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway No.6 Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Material Trade Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Liuyuan Group Co., Ltd.
- Yunnan Longrun Real Estate Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Engineering Consulting Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Bureau Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Xunjie Co. Ltd.
- CREC Ruilong Logistics Co. Ltd.
- China Railway Port & Channel Engineering Group Co. Ltd.
- China Railway Engineering Design Institute Co. Ltd.
- China Railway International Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway International Trading (HK) Ltd.
- China Railway Communications Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- China Railway Resources Huitung Ltd.
- Inner Mongolia Guobai Railway Co. Ltd.
- China Railway No. 8 Engineering Group Co., Ltd.
- Actividades de Construccion y Servicios SA
- China Communications Construction Co. Ltd. Class H
- Dohwa Engineering Co., Ltd
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 10 Aug, 2020