Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
In the news
- Lupin swings to quarterly loss after US lawsuit costs Nov 6, 2019
- Asian stocks climb as trade deal hopes linger Nov 1, 2019
- Asian stocks fall as Brexit uncertainty hurts risk appetite Oct 23, 2019
- India corporate tax cut may boost earnings, but unlikely to spur consumer demand Sep 23, 2019
- Dr. Reddy's quarterly profit beats estimates on gains from U.S. pact Jul 29, 2019 See more articles on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. engages in the manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It operates through the following segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Proprietary Products, and Others. The Global Generics segment consists of manufacturing and marketing of prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations. The Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients segment is comprised of manufacturing and marketing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, also known as API or bulk drugs, which are principal ingredients for finished pharmaceutical products. The Proprietary Products segment focuses on research, development, and manufacture of differentiated formulations and new chemical entities. The Others segment includes the operations of the wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited, a discovery stage biotechnology company developing novel and best-in-class therapies in the fields of oncology and inflammation and which works with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in early-stage collaborations, brining drug candidates for pre-clinical development. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy on February 24, 1984 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
|Income before tax||22,005M||314.61M|
|Dividends Per Share||20||0.28|
|Operating cash flow||27,878M||398.58M|
|Currency in INR||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||27,968M||26,911M||14,304M||13,997M||22,005M|
|Dividends Per Share||20||20||20||20||20|
|Operating cash flow||24,760M||41,613M||21,216M||17,110M||27,878M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||457.41M||411.03M||213.31M||217.12M||314.61M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.32||0.30||0.29||0.31||0.28|
|Operating cash flow||404.94M||635.59M||316.38M||265.41M||398.58M|
- Chief Executive & Operating Officer: Erez Israeli
- President, CFO & Global Head-IT: Saumen Chakraborty
- Secretary & Compliance Officer: Sandeep Poddar
- Executive Vice President & Head-Branded Markets: M. V. Ramana
- Executive Vice President & Head-Biologics: Cartikeya Reddy
- Dr. Reddy's Holdings Ltd. (24.8%)
- Life Insurance Corp. of India (4.1%)
- First State Investment Management (UK) Ltd. (3.1%)
- First Sentier Investors (Australia) IM Ltd. (2.7%)
- Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Pvt Ltd. (2.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.9%)
- SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd. (1.2%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.2%)
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd. (1.0%)
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Invt Port) (1.0%)
- Address: Door No. 8-2-337, Road No. 3, Hyderabad, 500034, India
- Phone: +91.40.49002900
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. /API Manufacturing Bus/
- Dr. Reddy's New Zealand Ltd.
- Imperial Credit Pvt Ltd.
- Ducere Pharma LLC/Otc Bus/
- UCB SA /Established Product Bus/
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories SA
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Russia)
- Zenovus Biotech Pvt Ltd.
- Reddy Holding GmbH
- Dr. Reddy's Pharma SEZ Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Bio-Sciences Ltd.
- Promius Pharma LLC
- Industrias Quimicas Falcon de Mexico SA de CV
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (UK) Ltd.
- Kunshan Rotam Reddy Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Perlecan Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Macred India Pvt Ltd.
- BASF SE /Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Unit/
- Reddy Pharma Italia SpA
- Dowpharma /Small Molecules Business/
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- Cherokee Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Laboratorios Litaphar SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. /Drug Ingredient Making Plant/
- Trigenesis Therapeutics, Inc.
- betapharm Arzneimittel GmbH
- OctoPlus N.V.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (EU) Ltd
- Hikma Pharmaceuticals Plc
- Perrigo Co. Plc
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- KRKA dd
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- Novartis AG
- Lupin Limited
- Bayer AG
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Pfizer Limited
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- Nichi-Iko Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Cipla Limited
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Chemical Works of Gedeon Richter Plc
- Sanofi India Limited
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Endo International Plc
- Abbott India Limited
- GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd
- Lonza Group AG
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
- Catalent Inc
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 20 Jan, 2020