Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
- 2,670.00 INR
IndiaJul 19, 2019
Market cap (INR)433,727.21M
Market cap (USD)6,303.54M
In the news
- Sun Pharma, Cipla eye Chinese drug market to hedge US risks Jul 16, 2019
- India's Lupin targets generic potential of biotech drugs May 16, 2019
- Dr. Reddy's wins US court respite for generic Suboxone sale Nov 21, 2018
- Cipla warns of 'multiple headwinds' after quarterly profit unexpectedly falls Nov 5, 2018
- Dr. Reddy's quarterly profit exceeds estimates on India, emerging market sales Oct 26, 2018 See more articles on Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd.
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. engages in the manufacture and marketing of pharmaceutical products. It operates through the following segments: Global Generics, Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients, Proprietary Products, and Others. The Global Generics segment consists of manufacturing and marketing of prescription and over-the-counter finished pharmaceutical products ready for consumption by the patient, marketed under a brand name or as generic finished dosages with therapeutic equivalence to branded formulations. The Pharmaceutical Services and Active Ingredients segment is comprised of manufacturing and marketing of active pharmaceutical ingredients and intermediates, also known as API or bulk drugs, which are principal ingredients for finished pharmaceutical products. The Proprietary Products segment focuses on research, development, and manufacture of differentiated formulations and new chemical entities. The Others segment includes the operations of the wholly-owned subsidiary of the company, Aurigene Discovery Technologies Limited, a discovery stage biotechnology company developing novel and best-in-class therapies in the fields of oncology and inflammation and which works with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies in early-stage collaborations, brining drug candidates for pre-clinical development. The company was founded by Kallam Anji Reddy on February 24, 1984 and is headquartered in Hyderabad, India.
|Income before tax||22,005M||314.61M|
|Dividends Per Share||20||0.28|
|Operating cash flow||27,878M||398.58M|
|Currency in INR||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||27,968M||26,911M||14,304M||13,997M||22,005M|
|Dividends Per Share||20||20||20||20||20|
|Operating cash flow||24,760M||41,613M||21,216M||17,110M||27,878M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||457.41M||411.03M||213.31M||217.12M||314.61M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.32||0.30||0.29||0.31||0.28|
|Operating cash flow||404.94M||635.59M||316.38M||265.41M||398.58M|
- Co-Chairman, Chief Executive Officer & MD: Gunupati Venkateswara Prasad
- President, CFO & Global Head-IT: Saumen Chakraborty
- Chief Operating Officer & Global Head-Generics: Erez Israeli
- Secretary & Compliance Officer: Sandeep Poddar
- Executive Vice President & Head-Branded Markets: M. V. Ramana
- Dr. Reddy's Holdings Ltd. (24.8%)
- Colonial First State Asset Management (Australia) Ltd. (7.7%)
- Life Insurance Corp. of India (3.9%)
- First State Investment Management (UK) Ltd. (2.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.1%)
- Aditya Birla Sun Life AMC Ltd. (1.5%)
- SBI Funds Management Pvt Ltd. (1.3%)
- Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Pvt Ltd. (1.3%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.2%)
- ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. (Invt Port) (1.1%)
- Address: Door No. 8-2-337, Road No. 3, Hyderabad, 500034, India
- Phone: +91.40.49002900
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. /API Manufacturing Bus/
- Dr. Reddy's New Zealand Ltd.
- Imperial Credit Pvt Ltd.
- Ducere Pharma LLC/Otc Bus/
- UCB SA /Established Product Bus/
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories SA
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. (Russia)
- Zenovus Biotech Pvt Ltd.
- Reddy Holding GmbH
- Dr. Reddy's Pharma SEZ Ltd.
- Dr. Reddy's Bio-Sciences Ltd.
- Promius Pharma LLC
- Industrias Quimicas Falcon de Mexico SA de CV
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (UK) Ltd.
- Kunshan Rotam Reddy Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Perlecan Pharma Pvt Ltd.
- Macred India Pvt Ltd.
- BASF SE /Pharmaceutical Contract Manufacturing Unit/
- Reddy Pharma Italia SpA
- Dowpharma /Small Molecules Business/
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories, Inc.
- Laboratorios Litaphar SA
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd. /Drug Ingredient Making Plant/
- Trigenesis Therapeutics, Inc.
- betapharm Arzneimittel GmbH
- OctoPlus N.V.
- Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (EU) Ltd
- Perrigo Co. Plc
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Mylan N.V.
- KRKA dd
- Lupin Limited
- Cipla Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Pfizer Limited
- Chemical Works of Gedeon Richter Plc
- Bayer AG
- Fresenius SE & Co. KGaA
- STADA Arzneimittel AG
- Alkem Laboratories Ltd.
- Cadila Healthcare Limited
- Endo International Plc
- Sanofi India Limited
- Abbott India Limited
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Cambrex Corporation
- Lonza Group AG
- Aurobindo Pharma Ltd
- Catalent Inc
- Dishman Carbogen Amcis Ltd.
- GlaxoSmithkline Consumer Healthcare Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 19 Jul, 2019