- 8,466.00 JPY
JapanAug 16, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,777.52B
Market cap (USD)16,698.20M
In the news
- NEC hikes starting pay over $90,000, putting skills before seniority Jul 10, 2019
- Governance demands chip away at Japanese cross-shareholdings Jul 8, 2019
- Winners and losers in corporate Japan: Deft marketing pays off Jun 12, 2019
- Japan's 'information banks' to let users cash in on personal data May 9, 2019
- Robot maker Fanuc's CEO steps back after 16 years at controls Mar 30, 2019 See more articles on Fujitsu Ltd.
Fujitsu Ltd. engages in the field of information and communication technology. It operates through the following segments: Technology Solutions, Ubiquitous Solutions, Device Solutions, and Others. The Technology Solutions segment delivers services that integrate products, software, and services such as systems integration, infrastructure services, and network products. The Ubiquitous Solutions segment provides ubiquitous terminals, including personal computers, mobile phones, car audio, navigations systems, mobile communication equipment, and automotive electronic tools. The Device Solutions segment deals with large scale integration devices used in digital home appliances, automobiles, mobile phones, servers, and electronic components such as semiconductors and batteries. The Others segment handles the research and development of information system, communications systems and electronic devices. It also sells, manufactures and develops air conditioners, telecommunication equipment and electronic devices; sells and leases information processing and communication equipment; and sells, designs and develops System on a chip (SoC). The company was founded on June 20, 1935 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||161,785M||1,458.90M|
|Dividends Per Share||150||1.35|
|Operating cash flow||99,416M||896.49M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||190,367M||113,360M||124,162M||242,488M||161,785M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||80||90||110||150|
|Operating cash flow||280,149M||253,092M||250,331M||200,415M||99,416M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,732.86M||944.00M||1,146.59M||2,187.87M||1,458.90M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.72||0.66||0.83||0.99||1.35|
|Operating cash flow||2,550.13M||2,107.61M||2,311.72M||1,808.27M||896.49M|
- President & Representative Director: Takahito Tokita
- CFO & Managing Executive Officer: Takeshi Isobe
- Representative Director, CTO & Executive VP: Hidenori Furuta
- Senior Manager-Legal Affairs & Compliance: Kentaro Sasaki
- Representative Director & Vice President: Mitsuya Yasui
- Ichigo Asset Management International Pte Ltd. (7.0%)
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (3.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (3.2%)
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. (2.8%)
- Fujitsu Ltd. Employee Stock Ownership Plan (2.6%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.4%)
- Fujitsu Ltd. (2.0%)
- Dodge & Cox (1.9%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.8%)
- Address: Shiodome City Center, 1-5-2 Higashi-Shimbashi, Tokyo, 105-7123, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.6252.2220
- Gebruder Schuon Logistik GmbH
- Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor Ltd.
- Fujitsu Engineering Technologies Ltd.
- Fujitsu Design Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ltd. /PC Bus/
- Fujitsu Pensions Fund
- Fujitsu Nanda Software Technology Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Brasil Servicos Ltda.
- Fujitsu Systems Europe Ltd.
- Fujitsu South China Technology Services Ltd.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Korea Ltd.
- Fujitsu do Brasil Ltda.
- Fujitsu Enabling Software Technology GmbH
- PT Fujitsu Ten Ave Indonesia
- Fujitsu Computer Products of Vietnam, Inc.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Design (Chengdu) Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Technology Solutions (Holding) BV
- Jiangsu Fujitsu Telecommunications Technology Co. Ltd.
- PFU Shanghai Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Telecommunications Asia Sdn Bhd.
- Fujitsu Ten (Tianjin) Precision Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Korea Ltd.
- Fujitsu (Xi'an) System Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Fujitsu Quality Laboratory (Suzhou) Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Research & Development (Tianjin) Ltd.
- Fujitsu South China Ltd.
- Fujitsu Ten Canada, Inc.
- International Computers Hong Kong Ltd.
- Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- Atos SE
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- One Stop Systems, Inc.
- Sify Technologies Limited Sponsored ADR
- Semiconductor Manufacturing International Corp.
- Sopra Steria Group SA
- Internet Initiative Japan Inc.
- Citadel Group Ltd.
- EMCORE Corporation
- Nexcom International Co., Ltd.
- NeoPhotonics Corporation
- ADTRAN, Inc.
- NCR Corporation
- Ekinops SA
- Lumentum Holdings, Inc.
- Finisar Corporation
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Cray Inc.
- Vanguard International Semiconductor Co.
- GRG Banking Equipment Co., Ltd. Class A
- Everspin Technologies, Inc.
- Acacia Communications, Inc.
- X-FAB Silicon Foundries SE
- SecureWorks Corp. Class A
- Software Service, Inc.
- ITAB Shop Concept AB Class B
- Atomera Incorporated
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 16 Aug, 2019