- 3,848.00 JPY
JapanJul 19, 2019
Market cap (JPY)3,833.33B
Market cap (USD)35,605.91M
In the news
- SoftBank and MUFG lead Japan's record global M&A spree Jul 17, 2019
- Exclusive: Applied Materials to buy KKR's Kokusai Electric for $2.2bn Jul 1, 2019
- Hitachi to supply high-speed trains for Trenitalia Jun 6, 2019
- Japan's Azuma high-speed train begins service in UK May 15, 2019
- Corporate Japan steps up disclosure of climate change risks May 14, 2019 See more articles on Hitachi Ltd.
Hitachi Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of electrical equipment. It operates through the following segments: Information and Telecommunication Systems; Social Infrastructure and Industrial Systems; Electronic Systems and Equipment; Construction Machinery; High Functional Materials and Components; Automotive Systems; Smart Life and Ecofriendly Systems, Others, and Financial Services. The Information and Telecommunication Systems segment offers systems integration, outsourcing services, software, disk array subsystems, servers, mainframes, telecommunications equipment, and automated teller machine (ATM) services. The Social Infrastructure and Industrial Systems segment provides infrastructure products and services, industrial equipment, and energy-saving solutions that help to reduce environmental impact and promote urban development. The Electronic Systems and Equipment segment manufactures semiconductor, liquid crystal display (LCD), test and measurement equipment, medical electronics equipment, power tools, and electronic parts manufacturing systems. The Construction Machinery segment offers products for civil engineering and construction, building and structural demolition, mining and excavation such as hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, and mining dump trucks. The High Functional Materials and Components segment produces wires and cables, semiconductor and display-related materials, circuit boards and materials, specialty steels, magnetic materials and components, and high grade casting components and materials. The Automotive Systems segment offers engine management systems, electric power train systems, drive control systems, and car information systems. The Smart Life and Ecofriendly Systems provides energy-efficient home appliances, lighting and housing equipment, refrigerating and air-conditioning solutions. The Others segment offers logistics and property management services. The Financial Services segment deals with leases, loan guarantees and insurance services, and conducts business in the area of securitization. The company was founded by Namihei Odaira in 1910 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||516,502M||4,657.59M|
|Dividends Per Share||90||0.81|
|Operating cash flow||610,025M||5,500.94M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||518,994M||517,040M||469,091M||638,646M||516,502M|
|Dividends Per Share||60||60||65||75||90|
|Operating cash flow||451,825M||812,226M||629,582M||727,168M||610,025M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||4,724.29M||4,305.64M||4,331.90M||5,762.26M||4,657.59M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.54||0.49||0.60||0.67||0.81|
|Operating cash flow||4,112.86M||6,763.79M||5,813.98M||6,560.96M||5,500.94M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Toshiaki Higashihara
- Chief Financial Officer & Senior GM-Finance: Mitsuaki Nishiyama
- CTO, Managing Executive Officer, Manager-R&D Group: Norihiro Suzuki
- Executive Vice President, Head-Environment & Water: Masakazu Aoki
- Executive Vice President, Head-Nuclear & Energy: Toshikazu Nishino
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.4%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.3%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.5%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.3%)
- Hitachi Group Employees Stock Ownership Plan (2.1%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (1.9%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.6%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.4%)
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (1.3%)
- Address: 1-6-6 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 100-8280, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3258.1111
- Sunshine Ibaraki KK
- Hitachi You & I Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Nuclear Projects Development Europe Ltd.
- Hitachi Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Hitachi Elevator Taiwan Co. Ltd.
- Fiamm Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Hitachi Consulting Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Hitachi Drives & Automation (Italy) SRL
- Hitachi Vantara Corp.
- Highly Electrical Appliances India Pvt Ltd.
- Hitachi Railway Systems
- Hitachi Machinery Manufacturing (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Industry & Control Solutions Ltd.
- Digital Transmission Licensing Administrator LLC
- Hitachi Global Storage Techs Asia Pte Ltd. /Taiwan Branch/
- Hitachi Power Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Hitachi Power Semiconductor Device Ltd.
- Hitachi Ibaraki Technical Service Ltd.
- AIMECHATEC Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. /X-Ray Equipment Business/
- Hitachi Elevator (China) Co. Ltd. Hangzhou Engineering Co.
- Hitachi Ltd. /Millimeter-Wave IC Business/
- Beijing Hitachi Elevator Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Shenzhen Hitachi Elevator Sales Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Pump Manufacture (Wuxi) Co. Ltd.
- Fujian ATON Innovation Group Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Data Systems Zurich
- Shanghai Hitachi Elevator Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Hitachi Metals Investment (China) Co. Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Sandvik AB
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- Thales SA
- Atlas Copco AB Class A
- FAMUR S.A.
- HollySys Automation Technologies Ltd.
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
- NetApp, Inc.
- Arad Investment & Industrial Development Ltd.
- Huntsman Corporation
- Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
- Standard Motor Products, Inc.
- CyberArk Software Ltd.
- Doosan Infracore Co., Ltd
- Malam-Team Ltd.
- MKS Instruments, Inc.
- Le Belier SA
- 360 Security Technology, Inc. Class A
- Bombardier Inc. Class B
- Neo Performance Materials, Inc.
- Terex Corporation
- GRG Banking Equipment Co., Ltd. Class A
- Lam Research Corporation
- Talend SA Sponsored ADR
- Alstom SA
- Fuel Tech, Inc.
- Shin Heung Energy & Electronics Co., Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 19 Jul, 2019