Welcome to our new website
As well as being able to load content faster than ever before, you'll now find it's much easier to find all the content you need about the Asian business world.
Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.
- 5.95 HKD
ChinaFeb 20, 2019
Market cap (HKD)2,267.61B
Market cap (USD)288,898.66M
In the news
- Asian companies see profit evaporating as China demand shrinks Feb 4, 2019
- SMBC Aviation eyes opportunities as airlines come under stress Nov 6, 2018
- China's overlooked stocks enter spotlight with MSCI debut Jun 1, 2018
- Hong Kong stocks cut May losses as Italy fears abate May 31, 2018
- Hong Kong shares sink on turmoil in Italy and US tariffs move May 30, 2018 See more articles on Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd.
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China (ICBC) is China's largest bank. Established in 1984, ICBC is one of China's four biggest state-owned commercial banks, alongside China Construction Bank, Agricultural Bank of China and Bank of China. ICBC was simultaneously listed on both the Hong Kong Exchange and the Shanghai Stock Exchange on Oct. 27, 2006.
As of the end of 2014, ICBC had 5.09 million corporate customers and 465 million retail customers. In addition to its 17,000 domestic branches, it has branches in 41 countries.
ICBC is also focusing on Internet banking. It has strong earning capacity, thanks to its vast customer base and the country's regulated bank deposit rates. ICBC and U.S. bank Wells Fargo are competing head to head for the world's top bank in terms of market capitalization.
Its revenue mainly comes from its domestic branches. Its subsidiaries include a leasing company as well as an asset management company and an insurer that establish joint ventures with foreign companies. ICBC has also expanded into global markets through acquisitions and other means. It aims to become a global titan on par with financial groups like JPMorgan Chase and Citigroup of the U.S.
|Income before tax||417,061.15M||53,518.66M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.28||0.03|
|Operating cash flow||873,146.22M||112,045.00M|
|Currency in HKD||Currency in USD|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||424,492.45M||452,384.71M||445,169.34M||421,419.34M||417,061.15M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.32||0.32||0.27||0.26||0.28|
|Operating cash flow||-1,823.18M||239,345.88M||1,384.62B||264,761.29M||873,146.22M|
|Dec 2013||Dec 2014||Dec 2015||Dec 2016||Dec 2017|
|Income before tax||54,726.31M||58,336.97M||57,422.13M||54,289.42M||53,518.66M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.04||0.04||0.03||0.03||0.03|
|Operating cash flow||-235.04M||30,864.69M||178,601.69M||34,107.92M||112,045.00M|
- Vice Chairman & President: Shu Gu
- General Manager-Finance & Accounting: Wen Wu Zhang
- Board Secretary: Guan Xueqing
- Board Secretary: Xue Qing Guan
- Ping An Asset Management Co., Ltd. (11.0%)
- National Council for Social Security Fund (9.9%)
- Temasek Holdings Pte Ltd. (Investment Management) (8.4%)
- Ping An Insurance (Group) Co. of China Ltd. (6.5%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (3.1%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.0%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.3%)
- Hang Seng Investment Management Ltd. (1.1%)
- State Street Global Advisors Asia Ltd. (0.8%)
- Fidelity Management & Research Co. (0.7%)
- Address: No. 55 Fuxingmennei Avenue, Xicheng District, Beijing, 100140, China
- Phone: +86.10.6610.6114
- Zhejiang Pinghu ICBC Rural Bank Co., Ltd.
- Chongqing Bishan ICBC Rural Bank Co., Ltd.
- ICBC Austria Bank GmbH
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Luzhou Branch
- Gongyuan Npa Series 2017-7
- ICBC Financial Asset Investment Co. Ltd.
- Icbc Asset Management Scheme Nominee
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Jiangxi
- ICBC Turkey Yatirim Menkul Degerler AS
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Daqing Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Jianghan Branch)
- Wuhan East Lake Development Zone
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. /Liupanshui Branch/
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China /Shunde Branch/
- Pingan Life Accompany Enterrise Pension Plan
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. /Busan Branch/
- ICBC Peru Bank SA
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Kuwait)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Riyadh)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Mexico SA
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Hebei Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Pakistan)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Brazil) SA
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Yangon Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Paris Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Mumbai Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Vientiane Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Phnom Penh Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China (Poland Branch)
- Industrial & Commercial Bank of China Ltd. (Hanoi Branch)
- Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.
- TISCO Financial Group Public Co. Ltd.
- Grupo Financiero Galicia SA Class B
- Kiatnakin Bank Public Co. Ltd.
- Grupo Supervielle SA Class B
- Fly Leasing Limited Sponsored ADR
- Chorus Aviation Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 20 Feb, 2019