- 6,280.00 JPY
JapanAug 16, 2019
Market cap (JPY)2,393.35B
Market cap (USD)22,483.30M
In the news
- Huawei's leading Japanese suppliers face $230m hit to profits Jun 14, 2019
- Japan Inc. projects first profit dip in years from China slump Feb 19, 2019
- Japan's 'China-heavy' companies take larger hit to profits Feb 8, 2019
- Asian companies see profit evaporating as China demand shrinks Feb 4, 2019
- Asian tech suppliers brace for prolonged downturn Jan 28, 2019 See more articles on KYOCERA CORP
Kyocera Corp. engages in the design, development, production, manufacture and sale electronic equipment. It operates through the following segments: Fine Ceramics, Semiconductor Components, Applied Ceramic Products, Electronic Devices, Telecommunications Equipment, Information Equipment and Others. The Fine Ceramics segment provides components for semiconductor processing equipment, flat panel display manufacturing equipment, information and telecommunication, general industrial machinery, sapphire substrates, and automotive. The Semiconductor Components segment caters ceramic packages for crystal and saw devices, ceramic metal oxide semiconductor/charge coupled device image sensor ceramic packages, large scale integration ceramic packages, wireless communication device packages, optical communication device packages and components, and organic multilayer packages. The Applied Ceramic Products segment handles the residential and commercial use solar power generating systems, solar cells and modules, cutting tools, micro drills, medical and dental implants, and jewelry and applied ceramic products. The Electronic Devices segment offers ceramic capacitors, tantalum capacitors, saw devices, radio frequency modules, electromagnetic interference filters, clock oscillators, crystal units, ceramic resonators, optical low pass filters, connectors, thermal print heads, inkjet print heads, amorphous silicon photoreceptor drums, liquid crystal displays, and touch panel. The Telecommunications Equipment segment markets mobile phones, and personal handy phone system handsets and base stations. The Information Equipment segment distributes monochrome and color printers, multifunctional products, wide format systems, document solutions, application software, and supplies. The Others segment administers information systems and telecommunication services, engineering business, management consulting business, epoxy molding compounds for semiconductor encapsulation, electrical insulators, flexible printed circuit sheet materials, synthetic resin molded parts, realty development business, and light emitting diode lighting systems. The company was founded by Kazuo Inamori on April 1, 1959 and is headquartered in Kyoto, Japan.
|Income before tax||140,610M||1,267.95M|
|Dividends Per Share||140||1.26|
|Operating cash flow||220,025M||1,984.09M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||121,862M||145,583M||137,849M||129,992M||140,610M|
|Dividends Per Share||100||100||110||120||140|
|Operating cash flow||130,767M||194,040M||164,231M||158,905M||220,025M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,109.28M||1,212.34M||1,272.99M||1,172.86M||1,267.95M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.91||0.83||1.01||1.08||1.26|
|Operating cash flow||1,190.34M||1,615.86M||1,516.62M||1,433.74M||1,984.09M|
- President & Representative Director: Hideo Tanimoto
- Senior Executive Officer, General Manager-R&D: Masahiro Inagaki
- Executive Officer & Deputy General Manager: Hironao Kudo
- Director & General Manager-Business Administration: Shoichi Aoki
- Director & Senior Managing Executive Officer: Ken Ishii
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (8.2%)
- Kyocera Corp. (4.0%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.9%)
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (3.8%)
- The Bank of Kyoto, Ltd. (3.8%)
- Dodge & Cox (3.5%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (3.4%)
- INAMORI KAZUO (2.7%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.5%)
- Inamori Foundation (2.4%)
- Address: 6 Takeda Tobadono-cho, Fushimi-Ku, Kyoto, 612-8501, Japan
- Phone: +81.75.604.3500
- Kyocera Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- AVX (Beijing) International Trading Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA UNIMERCO Tooling GmbH
- Kyocera Asia Pacific Ltd.
- Kyocera International Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Kyocera Industrial Tools KK
- KYOCERA SENCO Industrial Tools, Inc.
- KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools Europe Ltd.
- Melles Griot KK
- KYOCERA SGS Precision Tools, Inc.
- KYOCERA Asia Pacific Pte Ltd. (Manila)
- Kyocera Mita Brazil Dist de Equipamentos de Imagem Ltda.
- Kyocera Optec (Dongguan) Co., Ltd.
- KYOCERA Crystal Device (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- KYOCERA Document Solutions South Africa Holdings (Pty) Ltd.
- KYOCERA Document Solutions (Thailand) Corp. Ltd.
- Kyocera Document Solutions Russia LLC
- KYOCERA Document Solutions Portugal Lda.
- KYOCERA Communication Systems Singapore Pte Ltd.
- KYOCERA Circuit Solutions Philippines, Inc.
- Kyocera Connector Products Hong Kong Ltd.
- KYOCERA Precision Tools, Inc.
- AVX/KYOCERA (Shanghai) International Trading Co. Ltd.
- Kyocera Communication Systems (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- KYOCERA Document Technology (Dongguan) Co. Ltd.
- Kyocera Solar do Brazil Ltda.
- KYOCERA Amoeba Management Consulting (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- KYOCERA Tycom (HK) Ltd.
- KYOCERA Circuit Design Philippines, Inc.
- KYOCERA (Hong Kong) Sales & Trading Corp.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B
- TTM Technologies, Inc.
- Sindoh Co., Ltd
- ABCO Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Chang Wah Electromaterials, Inc.
- Sandvik AB
- Sonim Technologies, Inc.
- Moda-InnoChips Co., Ltd.
- SunPower Corporation
- Motech Industries, Inc.
- Basso Industry Corp. Ltd.
- TXC Corporation
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
- Genie Energy Ltd. Class B
- SINTX Technologies, Inc.
- SKC Solmics Co., Ltd
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 16 Aug, 2019