Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
In the news
- Toyota reissues parts for classic James Bond supercar Jul 7, 2020
- Japan auto industry teams up for maximum benefit from trade deals Jun 18, 2020
- Mitsubishi Heavy set to take over Mitsui's sub hunter shipyard Jun 13, 2020
- Coronavirus-testing robot in Japan takes on key tasks, reducing lab strain Jun 4, 2020
- South Korean shipbuilders land $20bn LNG tanker deals with Qatar Jun 3, 2020 See more articles on Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd. engages in the manufacture of transportation equipment and industrial goods. It operates through the following segments: Ship and Offshore Structure, Rolling Stock, Aerospace, Gas Turbine and Machinery, Plant and Infrastructure, Motorcycle and Engine, Precision Machinery, and Others. The Ship and Offshore Structure segment builds and sells ships and other vessels. The Rolling Stock segment produces and sells railway vehicles and snow plows. The Aerospace segment manufactures and sells aircrafts. The Gas Turbine and Machinery segment manufactures and merchandises jet engines, general gas turbines, and prime movers. The Plant and Infrastructure segment covers industrial machinery, boilers, environmental equipment, steel structures, and crushers. The Motorcycle and Engine segment includes motorcycles, personal watercrafts, all-terrain vehicles, utility vehicles, and general purpose gasoline engines. The Precision Machinery segment manufactures and sells hydraulic equipment and industrial robots. The Other segment manages construction machinery production and sale, commercial activities, sales and order placement agency and mediation services, and welfare facilities administration. The company was founded by Shozo Kawasaki in April 1878 and is headquartered in Kobe, Japan.
|Income before tax||39,323M||361.67M|
|Dividends Per Share||35||0.32|
|Operating cash flow||-15,461M||-142.20M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||74,832M||38,873M||32,999M||37,861M||39,323M|
|Dividends Per Share||120||60||60||70||35|
|Operating cash flow||86,059M||93,514M||56,050M||109,762M||-15,461M|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||623.16M||358.97M||297.73M||341.41M||361.67M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.99||0.55||0.54||0.63||0.32|
|Operating cash flow||716.65M||863.57M||505.71M||989.78M||-142.20M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Yoshinori Kanehana
- Executive Officer & General Manager-Finance: Nobuhisa Kato
- General Manager-Technology & Development: Koji Kadota
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Sukeyuki Namiki
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Yasuhiko Hashimoto
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Ltd. (4.5%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.8%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (3.4%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.3%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.5%)
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (2.4%)
- Kawasaki Heavy Kyoeikai Business Association (2.3%)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Employee Stock Ownership Plan (2.2%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.1%)
- JFE Holdings, Inc. (2.1%)
- Address: Kobe Crystal Tower, 1-1-3 Higashikawasaki-cho, Kobe, 650-8680, Japan
- Phone: +81.78.371.9530
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Australia)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Middle East FZE
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (Suzhou) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Robotics (Kunshan) Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
- KHI (Dalian) Computer Technology Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd. (Taipei Branch)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Europe) BV
- Kawasaki Robotics (Tianjin) Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Chunhui Precision Machinery (Zhejiang) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (HK) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Management Shanghai Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries Machinery Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries (UK) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motors Belgium SA
- Project Kawasaki
- KM Receivables Corp.
- Kawasaki Robotics (UK) Ltd.
- Kawasaki Precision Machinery (USA), Inc.
- Kawasaki Motores do Brasil Ltda.
- Kawasaki Gas Turbine Asia Sdn. Bhd.
- KHI Europe Finance BV
- Khitkan Co. Ltd.
- Kawasaki Motors (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Canadian Kawasaki Motors, Inc.
- Hainan Sundiro-Kawasaki Engine Co. Ltd.
- PT Kawasaki Motor Indonesia
- Kawasaki Motoren GmbH
- Gifu Technical Institute
- ABB Ltd.
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Airbus SE
- EMKOREA Co., Ltd.
- Safran S.A.
- Hyundai Heavy Industries Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Bombardier Inc. Class B
- BRP, Inc.
- Motor Sich JSC
- Jiangsu Hengli Hydraulic Co., Ltd. Class A
- Embraer S.A.
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. Class A
- Jamco Corporation
- Triumph Group, Inc.
- China Shipbuilding Industry Group Power Co., Ltd. Class A
- AeroSpace Technology of Korea, Inc.
- HSD Engine Co., Ltd
- Latecoere SA
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation
- Gaztransport & Technigaz SA
- FuelCell Energy, Inc.
- Brooks Automation, Inc.
- PBG S.A.
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 6 Jul, 2020