- 798.40 JPY
JapanApr 18, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,377.14B
Market cap (USD)12,305.27M
In the news
- Cheap coal swells in Southeast Asia, foiling global green push Apr 6, 2019
- Trade war carves new paths for LNG and soybeans Apr 1, 2019
- Can Japan's trading companies remake themselves? Mar 28, 2019
- Aircraft leasing offers new course for Mizuho and Marubeni Feb 22, 2019
- Marubeni begins $1.2bn gas power project in Taiwan Feb 20, 2019 See more articles on Marubeni Corp.
Marubeni Corp. engages in handling of products and provision of services in the areas of import and export. It also conducts business investment, development and management. It operates through the following segments: Food & Consumer Products; Chemical & Forest Products; Energy & Metals; Transportation & Industrial Machinery; Power Projects & Plant; and Others. The Food & Consumer Products segment handles the domestic and overseas manufacture and trade of all food products including feed grains, soybeans, wheat, sugar, processed foods, beverages, and their raw materials, foodstuffs for professional use, and agricultural, seafood & livestock products. It also handles clothes, footwear, tire, sporting goods, living essentials, and other consumer products. This segment also engages in system integration, data communication network, and mobile terminal sales businesses; as well as in forwarding and distribution services, insurance brokerage, reinsurance, asset and property management, fund investment, condominium development, and property redevelopment. The Chemical & Forest Products segment merchandises petrochemicals, electronic materials, and functional chemicals. It also handles agricultural materials including pesticides and fertilizers. The Energy & Metals segment covers the trade of petroleum and gas, raw materials development and gas station retail. It also handles steel, non-iron light metals, and their raw materials; as well as steel products such as steel sheets and tubes, and special steel products. The Transportation & Industrial Machinery comprises of export, import, wholesale and retail of transport equipment; as well as the navigation of cargo boats, tankers, and LNG ships. The Power Projects & Plant segment engages in the development, investment, operation, and maintenance of electricity and energy infrastructure-related businesses, seawater conversion, water and sewerage businesses, traffic infrastructure systems, and various industrial plants. The Others segment provides the group's financing services. The company was founded by Chubei Itoh in May 1858 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||255,004M||2,300.80M|
|Dividends Per Share||31||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||253,423M||2,286.54M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||136,968M||34,695M||90,559M||85,546M||255,004M|
|Dividends Per Share||25||26||21||23||31|
|Operating cash flow||291,188M||170,943M||359,132M||324,263M||253,423M|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||1,367.33M||315.82M||754.12M||789.98M||2,300.80M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.24||0.23||0.17||0.21||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||2,906.89M||1,556.05M||2,990.66M||2,994.46M||2,286.54M|
- President & Representative Director: Fumiya Kokubu
- Representative Director & Chief Financial Officer: Nobuhiro Yabe
- Representative Director: Hikaru Minami
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Mitsuru Akiyoshi
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Shigeru Yamazoe
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.7%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.2%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.7%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (2.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.3%)
- Sompo Holdings, Inc. (2.3%)
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (1.8%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.5%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.5%)
- Address: Tokyo Nihonbashi Tower, 2-7-1 Nihonbashi, Tokyo, 103-6060, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3282.2111
- Marubeni Corp. /Gunfleet Sands Project/
- Marubeni Power Retail Corp.
- Marubeni Corp. /Westermost Rough Offshore Wind Farm/
- Marubeni Oil & Gas (USA) LLC
- Marubeni Auto Investment Canada, Inc.
- Akita Offshore Wind Corp.
- Meditec Corp.
- Axia (New Jersey)
- Oita Solar Power Corp.
- Axia Power Holdings Philippines Corp.
- Marubeni Corp. /Gunfleet Sands Offshore Wind Farm/
- Marubeni Corp. (Ho Chi Minh, VN)
- Marubeni Eagle Ford LP
- Marubeni Corp. (Malaysia)
- Marubeni Corp. (Myanmar)
- Marubeni Corp. (Vietnam)
- Marubeni Corp. (Turkey)
- Marubeni Petrochemicals Investment BV
- Marubeni Europe Plc (Milan Branch)
- Marubeni Corp. (Angola)
- Marubeni Corp. (Abu Dhabi)
- Marubeni Corp. (Qatar)
- Marubeni (Magyarorszag) Mernoki es Epitoipari Kft
- Marubeni Corp. (Kuwait)
- Marubeni Europe Plc /Paris Branch/
- Marubeni Corp. (Bangladesh)
- Marubeni Precision Machinery Trading (Shanghai) Co. Ltd.
- Smithfield Power Partnership (Australia)
- Chengdu Generale des Eaux-Marubeni Waterworks Co. Ltd
- Tianjin Benny Trading Co. Ltd.
- Top Frontier Investment Holdings, Inc.
- San Miguel Corp.
- Andersons, Inc.
- SNC-Lavalin Group Inc.
- Inversiones Aguas Metropolitanas S.A.
- LSB Industries, Inc.
- BCI Minerals Ltd
- Scatec Solar ASA
- Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corp.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.
- Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 18 Apr, 2019