- 2,920.00 JPY
JapanJul 18, 2019
Market cap (JPY)4,564.31B
Market cap (USD)42,226.99M
In the news
- Thailand's biggest bank invests in ride-hailing unicorn Go-Jek Jul 11, 2019
- Go-Jek receives backing from Mitsubishi companies Jul 8, 2019
- Governance demands chip away at Japanese cross-shareholdings Jul 8, 2019
- Mitsubishi to send 30 managers to rebuild plant builder Chiyoda May 10, 2019
- Itochu expects 25% profit surge as food and textiles thrive Apr 23, 2019 See more articles on Mitsubishi Corp.
Mitsubishi Corp. engages in the provision of services utilizing the function of general trading. It operates through the following segments: Global Environmental and Infrastructure, Industrial Finance, Logistics and Development, Energy Business, Metals, Machinery, Chemicals, Living Essentials, and Others. The Global Environmental and Infrastructure handles trade and related business operations in power generation, water, transportation, and other necessary infrastructure. It also manufactures lithium-ion batteries for vehicles and electricity storage. The Industrial Finance, Logistics and Development segment deals with asset management, infrastructure financing, corporate financing, and leasing. It also provides solutions in construction and real estate development focusing on commercial facilities and urban development, condominium development, and logistics. The Energy Business explores, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil, petroleum products, petroleum coke, coal coke, carbon products, and liquefied petroleum gas. It also develop and invests in oil and gas projects. The Metals segment supplies steel products, non-ferrous metals, and ferrous raw materials. It also undertakes ventures in precious metals like platinum and palladium. The Machinery segment handles industrial machinery, shipping, defense and aerospace, motor vehicles and Isuzu business. It also includes machine tools, agricultural machinery, construction and mining equipment, elevators and escalators, ships, space-related equipment, and automobiles. The Chemicals segment supplies chemical products that includes raw materials for synthetic resins and fibers, chemical fertilizers, inorganic raw materials, industrial salts, plastics, electronic materials, and life science products. The Living Essentials segment provides consumer necessities connected with clothing, food and housing. This includes food, textile, daily necessities, healthcare, distribution and retail. The Others segment represents services and operational support of corporate staff departments to the company and its affiliates; income and expenses from financial and personnel-related activities; and cash and securities for financial and investment activities. The company was founded by Yataro Iwasaki on July 1, 1954 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||851,813M||7,681.28M|
|Dividends Per Share||125||1.12|
|Operating cash flow||652,681M||5,885.59M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||574,722M||-92,823M||601,440M||812,722M||851,813M|
|Dividends Per Share||60||50||80||110||125|
|Operating cash flow||798,264M||700,105M||583,004M||742,482M||652,681M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||5,231.57M||-772.98M||5,554.10M||7,332.89M||7,681.28M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.54||0.41||0.73||0.99||1.12|
|Operating cash flow||7,266.42M||5,830.11M||5,383.85M||6,699.14M||5,885.59M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Takehiko Kakiuchi
- Operations Manager & Executive Officer: Mitsuyuki Takada
- Chief Financial Officer & Representative Director: Kazuyuki Masu
- Director, Chief Compliance Officer & Head-Legal: Masakazu Sakakida
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Shinya Yoshida
- Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. (4.4%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (4.0%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.2%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- Ichigo Asset Management International Pte Ltd. (2.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.1%)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Pension Fund (2.0%)
- Mitsubishi Corp. (1.7%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.5%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.4%)
- Address: Mitsubishi Shoji Building, 2-3-1 Marunouchi, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3210.2121
- MC ISQ-UK Ltd.
- Diamond Atlantic Investment Ltd.
- MC GIP-UK Ltd.
- MCQ Copper Ltd.
- Pinnacle Resources Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Jordan Energy Investment I Ltd.
- Petra Diamond Energy Ltd.
- MC UK Investment Ltd.
- Sinar Berlian Sdn. Bhd.
- Diamond LNG Canada Ltd.
- MC Aviation Partners Americas, Inc.
- Electricidad Aquila de Tuxpan S de RL de CV
- MHI Compressor International Corp.
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Johannesburg Branch)
- MAI Corp. (JP)
- Diamond Resources (Canning) Pty Ltd.
- JBM SungWoo Ltd.
- Diamond Gas International Pte Ltd.
- Diamond Gas Niugini BV
- Mitsubishi Corporation RTM (Europe)
- M.C. Inversiones Peru SAC
- Diamond Gas Management Canada Ltd.
- Pan Pacific Energy KK
- Mitsubishi Corporation Energy Co., Ltd.
- Japan Escondida Corp.
- Japan Mitsubishi Co., Ltd.
- Diamond Energy Sarawak Sdn. Bhd.
- Changshu Liling Jingxi Chemical Industry Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Trading Corp.
- Diamond Resources (Fitzroy) Pty Ltd.
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Kolon Corporation
- Arconic, Inc.
- Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
- Bakkafrost P/F
- Empresas AquaChile S.A.
- Russel Metals Inc.
- SalMar ASA
- Blumar S.A.
- Carasso Motors Ltd
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- Alderon Iron Ore Corp.
- AquaBounty Technologies Inc
- Dorian LPG Ltd.
- Methanex Corporation
- Multiexport Foods S.A.
- NGEx Resources Inc.
- Delek Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.
- SolGold Plc
- Nexa Resources Peru SAA
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Volcan Compania Minera S.A.A. Class B
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- MMG Ltd.
- Navistar International Corporation
- CSW Industrials, Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 18 Jul, 2019