In the news
- Itochu to take 100% stake in convenience store FamilyMart Jul 8, 2020
- NTT to join Japan's renewable-energy sector with $9bn investment Jun 30, 2020
- Itochu stock surpasses rival Mitsubishi's for first time Jun 23, 2020
- KKR-led consortium invests $650m in Vietnam's Vinhomes Jun 17, 2020
- Thai group wins $9.2bn airport project in key economic zone Jun 5, 2020 See more articles on Mitsubishi Corp.
Mitsubishi Corp. engages in the provision of services utilizing the function of general trading. It operates through the following segments: Global Environmental and Infrastructure, Industrial Finance, Logistics and Development, Energy Business, Metals, Machinery, Chemicals, Living Essentials, and Others. The Global Environmental and Infrastructure handles trade and related business operations in power generation, water, transportation, and other necessary infrastructure. It also manufactures lithium-ion batteries for vehicles and electricity storage. The Industrial Finance, Logistics and Development segment deals with asset management, infrastructure financing, corporate financing, and leasing. It also provides solutions in construction and real estate development focusing on commercial facilities and urban development, condominium development, and logistics. The Energy Business explores, develops and produces natural gas, crude oil, petroleum products, petroleum coke, coal coke, carbon products, and liquefied petroleum gas. It also develop and invests in oil and gas projects. The Metals segment supplies steel products, non-ferrous metals, and ferrous raw materials. It also undertakes ventures in precious metals like platinum and palladium. The Machinery segment handles industrial machinery, shipping, defense and aerospace, motor vehicles and Isuzu business. It also includes machine tools, agricultural machinery, construction and mining equipment, elevators and escalators, ships, space-related equipment, and automobiles. The Chemicals segment supplies chemical products that includes raw materials for synthetic resins and fibers, chemical fertilizers, inorganic raw materials, industrial salts, plastics, electronic materials, and life science products. The Living Essentials segment provides consumer necessities connected with clothing, food and housing. This includes food, textile, daily necessities, healthcare, distribution and retail. The Others segment represents services and operational support of corporate staff departments to the company and its affiliates; income and expenses from financial and personnel-related activities; and cash and securities for financial and investment activities. The company was founded by Yataro Iwasaki on July 1, 1954 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||648,864M||5,967.89M|
|Dividends Per Share||132||1.21|
|Operating cash flow||849,728M||7,815.33M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||-92,823M||601,440M||812,722M||851,813M||648,864M|
|Dividends Per Share||50||80||110||125||132|
|Operating cash flow||700,105M||583,004M||742,482M||652,681M||849,728M|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||-772.98M||5,554.10M||7,332.89M||7,681.28M||5,967.89M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.41||0.73||0.99||1.12||1.21|
|Operating cash flow||5,830.11M||5,383.85M||6,699.14M||5,885.59M||7,815.33M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Takehiko Kakiuchi
- Operations Manager & Executive Officer: Mitsuyuki Takada
- Chief Financial Officer & Representative Director: Kazuyuki Masu
- Director, Chief Compliance Officer & Head-Legal: Masakazu Sakakida
- Executive Vice President & CEO-Food Industry Group: Norio Saigusa
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (4.3%)
- Tokio Marine Holdings, Inc. (4.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.5%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.2%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.3%)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Pension Fund (2.1%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.8%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.6%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.3%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.2%)
- Address: Mitsubishi Shoji Building, 2-3-1 Marunouchi, Tokyo, 100-8086, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3210.2121
- Diamond Pacific Investment Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Corporation Power Ltd.
- Diamond Chubu Europe BV
- Zhong Xin Industrial Investment Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Employee Incentive Plan
- AGB International SA
- Diamond Athletics, Ltd.
- Diamond Aqua Ltd.
- Diamond Transmission Partners Walney Extension Holdings Ltd.
- Cote D'Ivoire Japan Petroleum Ltd.
- MC ISQ-UK Ltd.
- Diamond Atlantic Investment Ltd.
- MC GIP-UK Ltd.
- MCQ Copper Ltd.
- Pinnacle Resources Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Jordan Energy Investment I Ltd.
- Petra Diamond Energy Ltd.
- MC UK Investment Ltd.
- Sinar Berlian Sdn. Bhd.
- Diamond LNG Canada Ltd.
- MC Aviation Partners Americas, Inc.
- Electricidad Aquila de Tuxpan S de RL de CV
- MHI Compressor International Corp.
- Mitsubishi Corporation (Johannesburg Branch)
- MAI Corp. (JP)
- Diamond Resources (Canning) Pty Ltd.
- JBM SungWoo Ltd.
- Diamond Gas International Pte Ltd.
- Diamond Gas Niugini BV
- Mitsubishi Corporation RTM (Europe)
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc. Class B
- Ajinomoto Co., Inc.
- Dogus Otomotiv Servis ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
- Empresas AquaChile S.A.
- Bakkafrost P/F
- Russel Metals Inc.
- Marketech International Corp.
- Blumar S.A.
- Carasso Motors Ltd
- Ameresco, Inc. Class A
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Alderon Iron Ore Corp.
- AquaBounty Technologies Inc
- Multiexport Foods S.A.
- Taseko Mines Limited
- Tourmaline Oil Corp.
- Delek Automotive Systems Ltd.
- Nexa Resources Peru SAA
- PT Industri dan Perdagangan Bintraco Dharma Tbk
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- LVMC Holdings Co. Ltd.
- CSW Industrials, Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Applied Optoelectronics, Inc.
- BG Medicine, Inc.
- Dorian LPG Ltd.
- Methanex Corporation
- Navistar International Corporation
- New Century Resources Limited
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 8 Jul, 2020