Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- 1,536.00 JPY
JapanApr 24, 2019
Market cap (JPY)3,251.93B
Market cap (USD)29,068.89M
In the news
- US-China talks seek breakthrough as tariffs sink trade Jan 8, 2019
- Philippines sounded out by Japan on air-defense radar Dec 8, 2018
- Indian subway boom promises smarter urban growth Dec 6, 2018
- Corporate Japan's net profits to inch up 1% in sharp slowdown Nov 16, 2018
- Japan's answer to GPS points way to $44bn in new services Nov 2, 2018 See more articles on Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Mitsubishi Electric Corp. engages in the manufacture, development, and sale of electric and electronic equipment. It operates in the following business segments: Energy and Electric Systems, Industrial Automation Systems, Information and Communication Systems, Electronic Devices, Home Appliances, and Others. The Energy and Electric Systems segment offers power and transportation systems, elevators, escalators, and supervisory control systems. The Industrial Automation Systems segment covers industrial automation products and systems, measurement and control systems, automotive and electronic products, and car multimedia systems. The Information and Communication Systems segment includes wireless, closed circuit television, space, and satellite communication systems, antennas, radar devices, and information communications network systems. The Electronic Devices segment provides power, high frequency, and optical devices; and liquid crystal displays. The Home Appliances segment covers air-conditioning and photovoltaic power generation systems, televisions, recorders, and players. The Others segment comprises of material procurement, logistics, real estate, advertising, and financial services. The company was founded on January 15, 1921 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||364,578M||3,289.45M|
|Dividends Per Share||40||0.36|
|Operating cash flow||240,450M||2,169.49M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||248,990M||322,968M||318,476M||296,249M||364,578M|
|Dividends Per Share||17||27||27||27||40|
|Operating cash flow||440,487M||378,313M||366,677M||365,950M||240,450M|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||2,485.63M||2,939.90M||2,652.10M||2,735.76M||3,289.45M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.24||0.22||0.24||0.36|
|Operating cash flow||4,397.32M||3,443.70M||3,053.49M||3,379.42M||2,169.49M|
- President, CEO & Director: Takeshi Sugiyama
- Executive Vice President: Yutaka Ohashi
- Senior Managing Executive Officer: Isao Iguchi
- Director & Senior Managing Executive Officer: Nobuyuki Okuma
- Director & Head-Accounting: Tadashi Kawagoishi
- Dodge & Cox (5.0%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (3.8%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.8%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.3%)
- Mitsubishi Electric Group Employees Shareholding Union (1.9%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.4%)
- First Eagle Investment Management LLC (1.3%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.3%)
- Address: Tokyo Building, 2-7-3 Marunouchi, Tokyo, 100-8310, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3218.2111
- ASTES4 SA
- Mitsubishi Electric Klimat Transportation Systems Spa
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp. /Particle-Beam Radiat'n Therapy Bus/
- Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc.
- MEIS Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Board Incentive Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Business Association
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
- Mitsubishi Electric TOKKI Systems Corp.
- Middle East Electric Co. WLL
- Ryoden International Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Pvt Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive de Mexico SA de CV
- PT Mitsubishi Jaya Elevator & Escalator
- Mitsubishi Elctric (Russia) LLC
- PT Mitsubishi Electric Automotive Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Manufacturing (Changshu) Co. Lt
- Digitec Industrial Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Ryoden Air Conditioning
- Xi-Ling Electric Power Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Korea Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Thai Auto-Parts Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric do Brasil Comercio e Servicos Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Elevator (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric de Colombia Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Elevator Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Melco Thai Capital Co. Ltd.
- International de Elevadores SA de CV
- Melco Automotivos do Brasil Ltda.
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd Class A
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Rechi Precision Co. Ltd.
- Tadiran Holdings Ltd.
- Cree, Inc.
- Suzhou Good-Ark Electronics Co. Ltd. Class A
- Concepcion Industrial Corp.
- Unitronics (1989) (RG) Ltd.
- 360 Security Technology, Inc. Class A
- American Superconductor Corporation
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
- EMCORE Corporation
- Canny Elevator Co., Ltd. Class A
- Beijer Ref AB Class B
- Broadcom Inc.
- American Shared Hospital Services
- Brimag Digital Age Ltd
- Bruker Corporation
- Loxley Public Co. Ltd.
- Pixelworks, Inc.
- RS Automation Co., Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 24 Apr, 2019