Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
In the news
- PlayStation's secret weapon: a nearly all-automated factory Jul 4, 2020
- Japan execs' million-dollar club shrinks for first time in 8 years Jul 3, 2020
- Lagging China and the US, Japan to beef up cyberdefense Jun 20, 2020
- Japan workplace bullying rules feared to spur necktied menaces Jun 2, 2020
- 'Made in China 2025' is very much alive, Omron exec says May 29, 2020 See more articles on Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
Mitsubishi Electric Corp. engages in the manufacture, development, and sale of electric and electronic equipment. It operates in the following business segments: Energy and Electric Systems, Industrial Automation Systems, Information and Communication Systems, Electronic Devices, Home Appliances, and Others. The Energy and Electric Systems segment offers power and transportation systems, elevators, escalators, and supervisory control systems. The Industrial Automation Systems segment covers industrial automation products and systems, measurement and control systems, automotive and electronic products, and car multimedia systems. The Information and Communication Systems segment includes wireless, closed circuit television, space, and satellite communication systems, antennas, radar devices, and information communications network systems. The Electronic Devices segment provides power, high frequency, and optical devices; and liquid crystal displays. The Home Appliances segment covers air-conditioning and photovoltaic power generation systems, televisions, recorders, and players. The Others segment comprises of material procurement, logistics, real estate, advertising, and financial services. The company was founded on January 15, 1921 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||281,986M||2,593.55M|
|Dividends Per Share||40||0.36|
|Operating cash flow||395,834M||3,640.66M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||318,476M||296,249M||353,206M||315,958M||281,986M|
|Dividends Per Share||27||27||40||40||40|
|Operating cash flow||366,677M||365,950M||265,768M||239,817M||395,834M|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||2,652.10M||2,735.76M||3,186.84M||2,849.17M||2,593.55M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.22||0.24||0.36||0.36||0.36|
|Operating cash flow||3,053.49M||3,379.42M||2,397.92M||2,162.56M||3,640.66M|
- President, CEO & Director: Takeshi Sugiyama
- Senior Managing Executive Officer: Isao Iguchi
- Director & Head-Accounting: Tadashi Kawagoishi
- Managing Executive Officer: Tadashi Matsumoto
- Manager-Accounting Section: Yoshinobu Yoshinaga
- Dodge & Cox (5.0%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (3.8%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.3%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.8%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.5%)
- Mitsubishi Electric Group Employees Shareholding Union (1.9%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.5%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.5%)
- Address: Tokyo Building, 2-7-3 Marunouchi, Tokyo, 100-8310, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3218.2111
- ASTES4 SA
- Mitsubishi Electric Klimat Transportation Systems SpA
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp. /Particle-Beam Radiat'n Therapy Bus/
- Mitsubishi Electric Visual Solutions America, Inc.
- MEIS Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Board Incentive Plan
- Mitsubishi Electric Business Association
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems
- Mitsubishi Electric Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Equipment
- Mitsubishi Electric TOKKI Systems Corp.
- Middle East Electric Co. WLL
- Ryoden International Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive India Pvt Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automotive de Mexico SA de CV
- PT Mitsubishi Jaya Elevator & Escalator
- Mitsubishi Elctric (Russia) LLC
- PT Mitsubishi Electric Automotive Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Manufacturing (Changshu) Co. Lt
- Digitec Industrial Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Ryoden Air Conditioning
- Xi-Ling Electric Power Products Manufacturing Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Korea Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric Thai Auto-Parts Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric do Brasil Comercio e Servicos Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Elevator (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Electric de Colombia Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Elevator Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Melco Thai Capital Co. Ltd.
- International de Elevadores SA de CV
- Melco Automotivos do Brasil Ltda.
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd Class A
- NEC Corp.
- MKS Instruments, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Carrier Global Corp.
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
- Suzhou Good-Ark Electronics Co. Ltd. Class A
- Lumentum Holdings, Inc.
- RS Automation Co., Ltd.
- Beijer Ref AB Class B
- Concepcion Industrial Corp.
- Daktronics, Inc.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Tadiran Holdings Ltd.
- Trina Solar Ltd Class A
- Yungtay Engineering Co., Ltd.
- Maxar Technologies, Inc.
- Unitronics (1989) (RG) Ltd.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Cree, Inc.
- American Shared Hospital Services
- Brimag Digital Age Ltd
- Bruker Corporation
- Ideal Power Inc.
- Loxley Public Co. Ltd.
- Nirmitee Robotics India Ltd
- Pixelworks, Inc.
- StarPower Semiconductor Ltd. Class A
- Win Semiconductors Corp.
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 8 Jul, 2020