Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- 4,700.00 JPY
JapanApr 18, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,557.61B
Market cap (USD)13,907.25M
In the news
- South Korea region seeks to tag Japanese firms as 'war criminals' Mar 20, 2019
- South Koreans ready more wartime labor suits as clock ticks Mar 20, 2019
- Japan sanctions threat on South Korea sparks supply chain fears Mar 14, 2019
- Japan's defense contractors to use US cybersecurity standards Mar 14, 2019
- Asteroid landing a triumph for Japan's space industry Feb 28, 2019 See more articles on Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. engages in the manufacture and sale of ships, industrial machinery, and aircrafts. Its operations are carried out through the following segments: Energy & Environmental; Commercial Aviation & Transportation Systems; Integrated Defense & Space Systems; Machinery Equipment & Infrastructure; and Others. The Energy & Environmental segment provides solutions in social infrastructure in the areas of energy including thermal, nuclear, and renewable energies; as well as the environment including the environmental and chemical plants. The Commercial Aviation & Transportation Systems segment encompasses land, sea, and air transportation systems such as light rail transit networks, commercial vessels and civilian aircraft. The Integrated Defense & Space Systems segment provides land, sea, air and space defense systems including warships, military aircraft, rockets, special vehicles, and its related equipment and services. The Machinery Equipment & Infrastructure segment capitalizes on synergy benefits between business areas applied to a broad lineup of products including machine tools, handling and distribution systems, air-conditioning and refrigeration systems, bridges, and others. The Others segment offers real estate leasing and sales; printing, and information services. The company was founded by Yataro Iwasaki on July 7, 1884 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||128,042M||1,155.27M|
|Dividends Per Share||120||1.08|
|Operating cash flow||345,109M||3,113.79M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||214,421M||232,697M||132,682M||169,718M||128,042M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||110||120||120||120|
|Operating cash flow||296,216M||212,834M||270,002M||95,913M||345,109M|
|Mar 2014||Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018|
|Income before tax||2,140.53M||2,118.19M||1,104.90M||1,567.29M||1,155.27M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.79||1.00||0.99||1.10||1.08|
|Operating cash flow||2,957.08M||1,937.38M||2,248.43M||885.72M||3,113.79M|
- President, CEO, Director & Chief Strategy Officer: Seiji Izumisawa
- CFO, Representative Director & EVP: Masanori Koguchi
- Executive Vice President & GM-Marketing: Kazuaki Kimura
- Executive Vice President: Kenji Ando
- Executive Officer: Hisayuki Fujihara
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (3.7%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (3.1%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.5%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co. (2.3%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.1%)
- Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ Pension Fund (1.9%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.8%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.8%)
- Eastspring Investments (Singapore) Ltd. (1.1%)
- Address: Mitsubishi Juko Building, 2-16-5 Konan, Tokyo, 108-8215, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.6716.3111
- MHI Diamond Staff KK
- Mitsubishi Turbocharger & Engine America, Inc.
- MHI Transportation Systems Brasil Ltda.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine & Turbocharger Ltd.
- Diamond F.C. Partners Co., Ltd.
- Ryoju Facility & Properties Co., Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Thermal Systems Ltd.
- Diamond WTG Engineering & Services, Inc
- Mitsubishi Heavy Ind Forklift & Engine Turbocharger Hldgs Ltd.
- PT Graha Berkat Trading
- Shinryo Techno Service Co., Ltd.
- Shinryo Design Ltd.
- MHI Power Enerji Yatirimlari AS
- MHI Capital Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Changshu) Machinery Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Employee Incentive Plan
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Board Incentive Plan II
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Board Incentive Plan I
- MHI Turbo Engineering Co. (Shanghai)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries BFG Gas Turbine Service (Nanjing)
- MHI Automotive Climate Control (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Engine System (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
- MHI Engine System Middle East FZE
- Fuji Xerox Service Link Co. Ltd.
- MHI Nuclear Engineering Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries de Mexico SA de CV
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Kiev Liaison Office)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Moscow Liaison Office)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (Ho Chi Minh City Liaison Office)
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd. (Hanoi Liaison Office)
- Siemens AG
- Wartsila Oyj Abp
- Caterpillar Inc.
- Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Inc
- BWX Technologies, Inc.
- Outotec Oyj
- Baker Hughes, a GE Company Class A
- Embraer S.A.
- BorgWarner Inc.
- Cummins Inc.
- Triumph Group, Inc.
- Bombardier Inc. Class B
- China Shipbuilding Industry Group Power Co., Ltd. Class A
- MTU Aero Engines AG
- Cargotec Oyj Class B
- Spirit AeroSystems Holdings, Inc. Class A
- HSD Engine Co., Ltd
- Ormat Technologies, Inc.
- Fuel Tech, Inc.
- PBG S.A.
- AeroSpace Technology of Korea, Inc.
- Awea Mechantronic Co. Ltd.
- Kapsch TrafficCom AG
- Gaztransport & Technigaz SA
- Bruker Corporation
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 18 Apr, 2019