Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
In the news
- MUFG to buy fund-administration business in Americas Oct 12, 2019
- MUFG floats Japan's first green bonds in Aussie dollars Oct 8, 2019
- Japan's embattled state-backed fund eyes revival with new head Oct 4, 2019
- Japan sees sales tax increase as chance to boost cashless society Sep 24, 2019
- Investors edge away from risky leveraged loans in echo of 2008 Sep 22, 2019 See more articles on Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. operates as a holding company, which provides financial services through its subsidiaries. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Retail Banking Business Group, Integrated Corporate Banking Business Group, Integrated Trust Assets Business Group, Integrated Global Business Group, Global Markets and Others. The Integrated Retail Banking Business Group segment manages domestic business that provides retail banking services, which includes commercial and trust banking; securities trading; and retail product development, promotions, and marketing. The Integrated Corporate Banking Business Group segment covers all domestic corporate businesses, including commercial banking, investment banking, trust banking, and securities businesses. The Integrated Trust Assets Business Group segment provides asset management and administration services for pension and security trusts, in addition to consultation services for pension management schemes and payouts. The Integrated Global Business Group segment covers businesses outside of Japan. The Global Markets segment offers assets and liability management, strategic investment, foreign exchange operations and financial products. The Others segment operates corporate centers of related companies. The company was founded on April 2, 2001 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||1,145.32B||10,328.06M|
|Dividends Per Share||22||0.19|
|Operating cash flow||2,000.92B||18,043.42M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,614.75B||1,498.76B||1,303.22B||1,409.37B||1,145.32B|
|Dividends Per Share||18||18||18||19||22|
|Operating cash flow||2,399.14B||4,300.46B||2,063.78B||-6,733.57B||2,000.92B|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||14,698.78M||12,480.97M||12,034.88M||12,716.28M||10,328.06M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.14||0.16||0.17||0.19|
|Operating cash flow||21,838.87M||35,812.08M||19,058.37M||-60,754.58M||18,043.42M|
- President & Director: Kanetsugu Mike
- Group Chief Information Officer: Hironori Kamezawa
- Group Chief Compliance & Legal Officer: Akira Hamamoto
- Senior Managing Executive Officer: Muneaki Tokunari
- Senior Managing Executive Officer: Akihiko Nakamura
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (5.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.6%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.4%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.3%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.2%)
- Dodge & Cox (1.2%)
- Toyota Motor Corp. (1.0%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (0.9%)
- Wellington Management Co. LLP (0.8%)
- Address: 2-7-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 100-8330, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3240.8111
- MUFG Fund Services (UK) Ltd.
- Global Open Network KK
- MUFG Innovation Partners Co. Ltd.
- MUFG Capital Finance 6 Ltd.
- MUFG Fund Services (Canada) Ltd.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Board Incentive Plan
- MUFG Fund Services (Bermuda) Ltd.
- MUFG Bank Ltd. (Auckland Branch)
- Bangkok Central Leasing Co. Ltd.
- MUFG Investor Services
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Polska) SA
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc /Advisory Group/
- MUFG Capital Finance 8
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Systems Co., Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., New York Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Silver ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Platinum ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Palladium ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Gold ETF
- Diamond Home Credit Co. Ltd.
- MU Fudosan Chosa KK
- MU Trust Sogo Kanri KK
- Defined Contribution Plan Consulting of Japan Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Loan Business KK
- Kinki Shinyo Hosho KK
- Mitsubishi UFJ Staff Service Co. Ltd.
- MU Yushi Jimu Support KK
- MU Frontier Servicer Co. Ltd.
- Mus Innfomation System Co. Ltd.
- MUFG Europe Lease (Deutschland) GmbH
- Mizuho Financial Group, Inc.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Holdings, Inc.
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc.
- Nomura Holdings, Inc.
- Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.
- Malayan Banking Bhd.
- ORIX Corporation
- Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Macquarie Group Limited
- CIMB Group Holdings Bhd
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- Seven & I Holdings Co., Ltd.
- AEON Co., Ltd.
- PT Bank Permata Tbk Class A
- Sony Corporation
- Shinsei Bank, Limited
- Chiba Bank, Ltd.
- Aozora Bank, Ltd.
- Zions Bancorporation, N.A.
- Tokai Tokyo Financial Holdings, Inc.
- CVB Financial Corp.
- Hanmi Financial Corporation
- Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc.
- First Foundation, Inc.
- Luther Burbank Corporation
- Preferred Bank
- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc.
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Coastal Financial Corporation
- Communities First Financial Corp
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 11 Oct, 2019