Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
In the news
- Alphabet's record ESG bond sale shows social issues gaining on environment Aug 9, 2020
- MUFG taps Israeli AI to hunt for Asian unicorns Aug 6, 2020
- Japan group to bring quantum computers to the workplace Jul 31, 2020
- MUFG-Morgan Stanley venture to triple Japan wealth management team Jul 22, 2020
- Thailand's oldest bank hits back at Grab entering food delivery Jul 18, 2020 See more articles on Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. operates as a holding company, which provides financial services through its subsidiaries. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Retail Banking Business Group, Integrated Corporate Banking Business Group, Integrated Trust Assets Business Group, Integrated Global Business Group, Global Markets and Others. The Integrated Retail Banking Business Group segment manages domestic business that provides retail banking services, which includes commercial and trust banking; securities trading; and retail product development, promotions, and marketing. The Integrated Corporate Banking Business Group segment covers all domestic corporate businesses, including commercial banking, investment banking, trust banking, and securities businesses. The Integrated Trust Assets Business Group segment provides asset management and administration services for pension and security trusts, in addition to consultation services for pension management schemes and payouts. The Integrated Global Business Group segment covers businesses outside of Japan. The Global Markets segment offers assets and liability management, strategic investment, foreign exchange operations and financial products. The Others segment operates corporate centers of related companies. The company was founded on April 2, 2001 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||829,443M||7,628.76M|
|Dividends Per Share||25||0.22|
|Operating cash flow||4,110.03B||37,801.85M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||1,498.76B||1,303.22B||1,409.37B||1,145.32B||829,443M|
|Dividends Per Share||18||18||19||22||25|
|Operating cash flow||4,300.46B||2,063.78B||-6,733.57B||2,000.92B||4,110.03B|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||12,480.97M||12,034.88M||12,716.28M||10,328.06M||7,628.76M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.14||0.16||0.17||0.19||0.22|
|Operating cash flow||35,812.08M||19,058.37M||-60,754.58M||18,043.42M||37,801.85M|
- President & Director: Hironori Kamezawa
- Group Co-COO & GM-Global Commercial Banking: Takayoshi Futae
- Group CFO & Senior Managing Executive Officer: Tetsuya Yonehana
- Group Chief Information Officer: Hiroki Kameda
- Group Chief Compliance Officer: Junichi Hanzawa
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (5.2%)
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.3%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.3%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.5%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.4%)
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Co Pension Fund (1.2%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.2%)
- Address: 2-7-1 Marunouchi, Chiyoda-Ku, Tokyo, 100-8330, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3240.8111
- First Sentier Investors Realindex Pty Ltd.
- MUFG Fund Services (UK) Ltd.
- Global Open Network KK
- MUFG Innovation Partners Co. Ltd.
- DVB Bank SE /Aviation Financing Business/
- MUFG Capital Finance 6 Ltd.
- MUFG Fund Services (Canada) Ltd.
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Board Incentive Plan
- MUFG Fund Services (Bermuda) Ltd.
- MUFG Bank Ltd. (Auckland Branch)
- Bangkok Central Leasing Co. Ltd.
- MUFG Investor Services
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Polska) SA
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group Plc /Advisory Group/
- MUFG Capital Finance 8
- Mitsubishi UFJ Trust Systems Co., Ltd.
- MUFG Bank, Ltd., New York Branch
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Silver ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Platinum ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Palladium ETF
- Mitsubishi UFJ Japan Physical Gold ETF
- Diamond Home Credit Co. Ltd.
- MU Fudosan Chosa KK
- MU Trust Sogo Kanri KK
- Defined Contribution Plan Consulting of Japan Co. Ltd.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Loan Business KK
- Kinki Shinyo Hosho KK
- Mitsubishi UFJ Staff Service Co. Ltd.
- MU Yushi Jimu Support KK
- MU Frontier Servicer Co. Ltd.
- Kasikornbank Public Co. Ltd.
- Siam Commercial Bank Public Company Limited
- Thanachart Capital Public Co., Ltd.
- Bangkok Bank Public Company Limited
- Hanmi Financial Corporation
- Boston Private Financial Holdings, Inc.
- First Foundation, Inc.
- Luther Burbank Corporation
- Preferred Bank
- Plumas Bancorp
- Pacific Premier Bancorp, Inc.
- Bank of Commerce Holdings
- Coastal Financial Corporation
- Communities First Financial Corp
- CVB Financial Corp.
- Oak Valley Bancorp
- Pacific Mercantile Bancorp
- Seacoast Commerce Banc Holdings
- TriCo Bancshares
- Heritage Commerce Corp
- Willis Lease Finance Corporation
- Eiffage SA
- Enterprise Financial Services Corp
- Textainer Group Holdings Limited
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 7 Aug, 2020