Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
- 1,678.50 JPY
JapanMay 23, 2019
Market cap (JPY)2,906.23B
Market cap (USD)26,343.65M
In the news
- Corporate Japan braces for second year of falling profits May 18, 2019
- Itochu expects 25% profit surge as food and textiles thrive Apr 23, 2019
- Russia's Arctic LNG project aims to tempt fuel-hungry Japan Mar 4, 2019
- Marubeni begins $1.2bn gas power project in Taiwan Feb 20, 2019
- Mitsui Sugar pours $20m into Chinese processor Dec 29, 2018 See more articles on Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. engages in the general trading business. It operates through the following segments: Iron and Steel Products; Mineral and Metal Resources; Machinery and Infrastructure; Chemicals; Energy; Lifestyle; Innovation and Corporate Development; Overseas; and Others. The Iron and Steel Products segment manages the sourcing and supply of iron and steel products; investment in steel service centers; electric furnace steel mills, rolling mills, component manufacturers; and the iron and steel distribution industry. The Mineral and Metal Resources segment handles investment in resource development, production, processing, and trading business; and the environmental recycling business. The Machinery and Infrastructure segment upgrades and maintains infrastructure to facilitate social and economic development through projects in fields such as power generation, energy and mineral resources, marine energy, water supply, and logistics. The Chemicals segment manufactures, trades and sells chemical products in Japan and overseas. The Energy segment explores, develops, produces, and trades energy resources. The Lifestyle segment deals with global sales of food resources and products. The Innovation and Corporate Development segment undertakes information technology, financial technology, and logistics technology services. The Overseas segment engages in the sales and intermediary service of various commodities and conducts related businesses led by overseas trading subsidiaries and their affiliated companies in their respective countries including America, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa (EMEA), and Asia-Pacific. The Others segment includes corporate staff department performing financial business services. The company was founded on July 1, 1876 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||584,338M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||410,670M||3,703.24M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||431,827M||24,329M||460,791M||544,384M||584,338M|
|Dividends Per Share||64||64||55||70||80|
|Operating cash flow||639,967M||586,991M||404,171M||553,645M||410,670M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||3,930.82M||202.59M||4,255.25M||4,911.77M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.58||0.53||0.50||0.63||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||5,825.48M||4,888.15M||3,732.38M||4,995.33M||3,703.24M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Tatsuo Yasunaga
- Representative Director & Chief Financial Officer: Takakazu Uchida
- GM-Information & Communications Technology: Masaki Saito
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Shinsuke Fujii
- Representative Director & Vice President: Nobuaki Kitamori
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (3.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (3.2%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.5%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.0%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.9%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.5%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.3%)
- Address: JA Building, 1-3-1 Ohte-machi, Tokyo, 100-8631, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3285.1111
- Legoliss KK
- Mitsui & Co. Alternative Investments Ltd.
- Kocide LLC
- Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Corp.
- Rimor Fund I GP Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Techno Products Co. Ltd.
- Trinet (China) Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Servicios de Agua Trident SA de CV
- Insurance Company of Trinet Asia Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Mozambique Coal Finance Ltd.
- 3B Power Sdn. Bhd.
- Westport Petroleum LLC
- Mittwell Energy Resources Pty Ltd.
- MIT Pipeline Investment Americas, Inc.
- Bussan Microelectronics Corp.
- Forefront Power LLC
- Mitsui Iron Ore Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Central Anahuac SA de CV
- Chemtrade Aglobis AG
- SunEdison, Inc. /Commercial & Industrial Division/
- PT Tri-Net Logistics Indonesia
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. /Private Equity/
- St. Albans School International Management Co. Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Asset Management Holdings Ltd.
- Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. Ltd. (Thailand)
- MIT Power Canada LP, Inc.
- MIT Renewables, Inc.
- MIT Medini Sdn. Bhd.
- Mitsui & Co. Middle East & Africa Projects Investment
- Clio Marine, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- K+S AG
- RAM-ON INVESTMENTS & HOLDINGS (1999) LTD.
- Grupo Mexicano de Desarrollo SAB
- PTT Exploration & Production Plc
- Bluestar Adisseo Co. Class A
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- Empresas ICA SAB de CV
- OCI Partners LP
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited
- Eastern Media International Corporation
- momo.com Incorporated
- BCI Minerals Ltd
- Cooper Energy Limited
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- NGEx Resources Inc.
- Center for Cargo Container Traffic TransContainer PJSC
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Iljin Materials Co., Ltd.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- FAMUR S.A.
- Infraestructura Energetica Nova SAB de CV
- Pepper Food Service Co., Ltd.
- Stagecoach Group plc
- Taiwan Mobile Co., Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 23 May, 2019