Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
In the news
- Asian taste for salmon spurs land-based farms, exciting investors Jul 13, 2020
- Itochu to take 100% stake in convenience store FamilyMart Jul 8, 2020
- Japan Inc. to invest $14bn in LNG development in Africa Jul 2, 2020
- Great Eastern acquires stake in Axiata's digital arm Boost Jun 25, 2020
- Honda likely singled out in cyberattack that halted factories Jun 17, 2020 See more articles on Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. engages in the general trading business. It operates through the following segments: Iron and Steel Products, Mineral and Metal Resources, Machinery and Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, Innovation and Corporate Development, and Others. The Iron and Steel Products segment manages the sourcing and supply of iron and steel products; investment in steel service centers; electric furnace steel mills, rolling mills, component manufacturers; and the iron and steel distribution industry. The Mineral and Metal Resources segment handles investment in resource development, production, processing, and trading business; and the environmental recycling business. The Machinery and Infrastructure segment upgrades and maintains infrastructure to facilitate social and economic development through projects in fields such as power generation, energy and mineral resources, marine energy, water supply, and logistics. The Chemicals segment manufactures, trades and sells chemical products in Japan and overseas. The Energy segment explores, develops, produces, and trades energy resources. The Lifestyle segment deals with global sales of food resources and products. The Innovation and Corporate Development segment undertakes information technology, financial technology, and logistics technology services. The Others segment includes corporate staff department performing financial business services. The company was founded on July 25, 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||534,320M||4,914.38M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||0.73|
|Operating cash flow||526,376M||4,841.31M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||24,329M||460,791M||544,384M||584,338M||534,320M|
|Dividends Per Share||64||55||70||80||80|
|Operating cash flow||586,991M||404,171M||553,645M||410,670M||526,376M|
|Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020|
|Income before tax||202.59M||4,255.25M||4,911.77M||5,269.30M||4,914.38M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.53||0.50||0.63||0.72||0.73|
|Operating cash flow||4,888.15M||3,732.38M||4,995.33M||3,703.24M||4,841.31M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Tatsuo Yasunaga
- CFO, Representative Director & Executive VP: Takakazu Uchida
- Representative Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Hirotatsu Fujiwara
- Representative Director, EVP, Head-Energy I & II: Yukio Takebe
- Executive Vice President, GM-Asia & Oceania: Taku Morimoto
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.1%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.8%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.8%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.0%)
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. (1.9%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.7%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- Address: JA Building, 1-3-1 Otemachi, Tokyo, 100-8631, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3285.1111
- Japan-Arabia Methanol Co., Ltd.
- PXiSE Energy Solutions LLC
- Mbk Real Estate Asia Pte Ltd.
- Tombo Aviation, Inc.
- MIT Argentina Generation Holding Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Mbk Healthcare Management Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Cameron LNG Sales LLC
- Legoliss Inc.
- Mitsui & Co. Alternative Investments Ltd.
- Kocide LLC
- MIT Energy Southern Africa Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Corp.
- Rimor Fund I GP Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Techno Products Co. Ltd.
- Trinet (China) Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Servicios de Agua Trident SA de CV
- Insurance Company of Trinet Asia Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Mozambique Coal Finance Ltd.
- 3B Power Sdn. Bhd.
- Mittwell Energy Resources Pty Ltd.
- MIT Pipeline Investment Americas, Inc.
- Bussan Microelectronics Corp.
- Forefront Power LLC
- Mitsui Iron Ore Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Central Anahuac SA de CV
- Chemtrade Aglobis AG
- SunEdison, Inc. /Commercial & Industrial Division/
- PT Tri-Net Logistics Indonesia
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. /Private Equity/
- Evonik Industries AG
- K+S AG
- Andersons, Inc.
- RAM-ON INVESTMENTS & HOLDINGS (1999) LTD.
- PTT Exploration & Production Plc
- Empresas ICA SAB de CV
- Bluestar Adisseo Co. Class A
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- Eastern Media International Corporation
- OCI Partners LP
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited
- momo.com Incorporated
- InnoCare Pharma Limited
- Taseko Mines Limited
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Iljin Materials Co., Ltd.
- MBM Resources Bhd.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- Ecopro BM Co., Ltd.
- FAMUR S.A.
- Infraestructura Energetica Nova SAB de CV
- Stagecoach Group plc
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 14 Jul, 2020