Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
In the news
- Too close? Japanese companies reluctant to change auditors Jan 25, 2020
- Japan gas operators sell surplus LNG to China in dribs and drabs Jan 10, 2020
- Japanese companies ban Middle East travel Jan 9, 2020
- Vegan sushi is the new frontier for plant-based cuisine in Japan Jan 6, 2020
- Thailand's PTT names new CEO to oversee LNG expansion Dec 21, 2019 See more articles on Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. engages in the general trading business. It operates through the following segments: Iron and Steel Products, Mineral and Metal Resources, Machinery and Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, Innovation and Corporate Development, and Others. The Iron and Steel Products segment manages the sourcing and supply of iron and steel products; investment in steel service centers; electric furnace steel mills, rolling mills, component manufacturers; and the iron and steel distribution industry. The Mineral and Metal Resources segment handles investment in resource development, production, processing, and trading business; and the environmental recycling business. The Machinery and Infrastructure segment upgrades and maintains infrastructure to facilitate social and economic development through projects in fields such as power generation, energy and mineral resources, marine energy, water supply, and logistics. The Chemicals segment manufactures, trades and sells chemical products in Japan and overseas. The Energy segment explores, develops, produces, and trades energy resources. The Lifestyle segment deals with global sales of food resources and products. The Innovation and Corporate Development segment undertakes information technology, financial technology, and logistics technology services. The Others segment includes corporate staff department performing financial business services. The company was founded on July 25, 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||584,338M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||410,670M||3,703.24M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||431,827M||24,329M||460,791M||544,384M||584,338M|
|Dividends Per Share||64||64||55||70||80|
|Operating cash flow||639,967M||586,991M||404,171M||553,645M||410,670M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||3,930.82M||202.59M||4,255.25M||4,911.77M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.58||0.53||0.50||0.63||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||5,825.48M||4,888.15M||3,732.38M||4,995.33M||3,703.24M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Tatsuo Yasunaga
- CFO, Representative Director & Head-Accounting: Takakazu Uchida
- Representative Director, Executive VP & CAO: Shinsuke Fujii
- Representative Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Hirotatsu Fujiwara
- Representative Director, EVP, Head-Energy I & II: Yukio Takebe
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.0%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.0%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.5%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (1.3%)
- Address: JA Building, 1-3-1 Otemachi, Tokyo, 100-8631, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3285.1111
- MIT Argentina Generation Holding Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Mbk Healthcare Management Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Cameron LNG Sales LLC
- Legoliss Inc.
- Mitsui & Co. Alternative Investments Ltd.
- Kocide LLC
- MIT Energy Southern Africa Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Corp.
- Rimor Fund I GP Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Techno Products Co. Ltd.
- Trinet (China) Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Servicios de Agua Trident SA de CV
- Insurance Company of Trinet Asia Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Mozambique Coal Finance Ltd.
- 3B Power Sdn. Bhd.
- Mittwell Energy Resources Pty Ltd.
- MIT Pipeline Investment Americas, Inc.
- Bussan Microelectronics Corp.
- Forefront Power LLC
- Mitsui Iron Ore Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Central Anahuac SA de CV
- Chemtrade Aglobis AG
- SunEdison, Inc. /Commercial & Industrial Division/
- PT Tri-Net Logistics Indonesia
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. /Private Equity/
- St. Albans School International Management Co. Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Asset Management Holdings Ltd.
- Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. Ltd. (Thailand)
- MIT Power Canada LP, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- K+S AG
- PTT Exploration & Production Plc
- Empresas ICA SAB de CV
- Bluestar Adisseo Co. Class A
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- Eastern Media International Corporation
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- OCI Partners LP
- BCI Minerals Ltd
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited
- momo.com Incorporated
- Josemaria Resources Inc.
- Serica Energy PLC
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Iljin Materials Co., Ltd.
- MBM Resources Bhd.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- FAMUR S.A.
- Infraestructura Energetica Nova SAB de CV
- Pepper Food Service Co., Ltd.
- Stagecoach Group plc
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 24 Jan, 2020