Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
In the news
- Chongqing bets on Japan's robot makers for rebound from auto slump Oct 6, 2019
- Japan to pump $10bn into LNG as move away from Mideast oil Sep 24, 2019
- Hospital giant IHH seeks healthy returns on India and China bets Sep 6, 2019
- Home solar business brightens in Africa Sep 2, 2019
- Africa beckons as land of deals for Japan's top banks Aug 27, 2019 See more articles on Mitsui & Co., Ltd.
Mitsui & Co., Ltd. engages in the general trading business. It operates through the following segments: Iron and Steel Products, Mineral and Metal Resources, Machinery and Infrastructure, Chemicals, Energy, Lifestyle, Innovation and Corporate Development, and Others. The Iron and Steel Products segment manages the sourcing and supply of iron and steel products; investment in steel service centers; electric furnace steel mills, rolling mills, component manufacturers; and the iron and steel distribution industry. The Mineral and Metal Resources segment handles investment in resource development, production, processing, and trading business; and the environmental recycling business. The Machinery and Infrastructure segment upgrades and maintains infrastructure to facilitate social and economic development through projects in fields such as power generation, energy and mineral resources, marine energy, water supply, and logistics. The Chemicals segment manufactures, trades and sells chemical products in Japan and overseas. The Energy segment explores, develops, produces, and trades energy resources. The Lifestyle segment deals with global sales of food resources and products. The Innovation and Corporate Development segment undertakes information technology, financial technology, and logistics technology services. The Others segment includes corporate staff department performing financial business services. The company was founded on July 25, 1947 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||584,338M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||80||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||410,670M||3,703.24M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||431,827M||24,329M||460,791M||544,384M||584,338M|
|Dividends Per Share||64||64||55||70||80|
|Operating cash flow||639,967M||586,991M||404,171M||553,645M||410,670M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||3,930.82M||202.59M||4,255.25M||4,911.77M||5,269.30M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.58||0.53||0.50||0.63||0.72|
|Operating cash flow||5,825.48M||4,888.15M||3,732.38M||4,995.33M||3,703.24M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Tatsuo Yasunaga
- CFO, Representative Director & Head-Accounting: Takakazu Uchida
- Representative Director, Executive VP & CAO: Shinsuke Fujii
- Representative Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Hirotatsu Fujiwara
- Representative Director, EVP, Head-Energy I & II: Yukio Takebe
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (3.2%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (3.0%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.9%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.5%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.0%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.9%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.4%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.4%)
- Address: JA Building, 1-3-1 Otemachi, Tokyo, 100-8631, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3285.1111
- Mitsui & Co. Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Mbk Healthcare Management Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Cameron LNG Sales LLC
- Legoliss Inc.
- Mitsui & Co. Alternative Investments Ltd.
- Kocide LLC
- MIT Energy Southern Africa Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Aerospace Corp.
- Rimor Fund I GP Ltd.
- Mitsui Bussan Techno Products Co. Ltd.
- Trinet (China) Logistics Co., Ltd.
- Servicios de Agua Trident SA de CV
- Insurance Company of Trinet Asia Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Mozambique Coal Finance Ltd.
- 3B Power Sdn. Bhd.
- Mittwell Energy Resources Pty Ltd.
- MIT Pipeline Investment Americas, Inc.
- Bussan Microelectronics Corp.
- Forefront Power LLC
- Mitsui Iron Ore Corp. Pty Ltd.
- Central Anahuac SA de CV
- Chemtrade Aglobis AG
- SunEdison, Inc. /Commercial & Industrial Division/
- PT Tri-Net Logistics Indonesia
- Mitsui & Co., Ltd. /Private Equity/
- St. Albans School International Management Co. Pte Ltd.
- Mitsui & Co. Asset Management Holdings Ltd.
- Mitsui Oil Exploration Co. Ltd. (Thailand)
- MIT Power Canada LP, Inc.
- MIT Renewables, Inc.
- Evonik Industries AG
- K+S AG
- Bluestar Adisseo Co. Class A
- PTT Exploration & Production Plc
- Empresas ICA SAB de CV
- Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. Class A
- Eastern Media International Corporation
- Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc.
- OCI Partners LP
- Chariot Oil & Gas Limited
- momo.com Incorporated
- BCI Minerals Ltd
- Josemaria Resources Inc.
- Serica Energy PLC
- Northern Dynasty Minerals Ltd.
- Hudbay Minerals Inc
- Iljin Materials Co., Ltd.
- MBM Resources Bhd.
- Avis Budget Group, Inc.
- FAMUR S.A.
- Infraestructura Energetica Nova SAB de CV
- Pepper Food Service Co., Ltd.
- Stagecoach Group plc
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 11 Oct, 2019