In the news
- Do Japanese companies need posts for retired CEOs? Nissan says no Jan 17, 2020
- Price war wipes out half of China's EV battery makers Jan 11, 2020
- Toyota aims to sell 500,000 EVs in 2025, chasing VW's 3m Jan 9, 2020
- White appliance prices jump in Japan over past 10 years Jan 8, 2020
- Hyundai to make 4-passenger flying taxis for Uber Jan 8, 2020 See more articles on Panasonic Corp.
Panasonic Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of electrical products. It operates through the following segments: Appliances, Eco Solutions, Connected Solutions Company, Automotive and Industrial Systems, and Others. The Appliances segment develops and manufactures white goods such as vacuum cleaner, washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner; as well as health and beauty products. The Eco Solutions segment handles development, manufacture and sale of lighting fixtures and electric lamps including LED lighting, solar photovoltaic systems, wiring devices, interior furnishing materials, water-related products, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, air purifiers, and others. The Connected Solutions segment offers system integration, installation, support, and maintenance services for aviation, manufacturing, entertainment, retail, and logistics. The Automotive and Industrial System segment develops, manufactures, sells and provide services for car-use-multimedia-related equipment, electrical components, lithium-ion batteries, storage batteries, dry batteries, electronic components, electronic materials, automation controls, semiconductors, optical devices, electronic-components-mounting machines, welding equipment, bicycles, and others. The Others segment deal with detached housing, rental apartment housing, land and buildings for sale, home remodeling, imported materials and components, and others. The company was founded by Konosuke Matsushita on March 7, 1918 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
|Income before tax||416,456M||3,755.41M|
|Dividends Per Share||30||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||203,677M||1,836.67M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||182,456M||227,529M||275,066M||378,590M||416,456M|
|Dividends Per Share||18||25||25||30||30|
|Operating cash flow||491,463M||419,355M||385,410M||423,182M||203,677M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,660.85M||1,894.74M||2,540.14M||3,415.87M||3,755.41M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.20||0.23||0.27||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||4,473.68M||3,492.17M||3,559.13M||3,818.21M||1,836.67M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Kazuhiro Tsuga
- CFO, Director & Managing Executive Officer: Hirokazu Umeda
- Chief Technology & Information Officer: Yoshiyuki Miyabe
- Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Laurence William Bates
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Yoshio Ito
- Panasonic Corp. (4.9%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.8%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.7%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.3%)
- Templeton Global Advisors Ltd. (2.2%)
- Panasonic Employee Stock Ownership Plan (1.7%)
- Sumitomo Life Insurance Co. (1.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.4%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.3%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.2%)
- Address: 1006 Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma, Osaka, 571-8501, Japan
- Phone: +81.6.6908.1121
- Panasonic Corp. /Chipmaking Business/
- Panasonic Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Connected Solutions Co.
- Panasonic Corp. /Solar Power R&D Division/
- Panasonic Intellectual Property Management Co. Ltd.
- MCA Funding II Holding
- Panasonic Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Hussmann Services Corp.
- Panasonic Sanki Systems Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Europe BV
- Panasonic Business Support Europe GmbH
- Shiftall, Inc.
- Delta Aerospace Corp.
- Union Rhac Tecnologia em Eficiencia Energetica Ltda.
- Pall Aerospace Corp.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Optical Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Mobile Communications & Networks Ltd.
- Matsushita Battery Industrial de Mexico SA de CV
- Matsushita Industrial Information Equipment Co., Ltd.
- PUX Corp.
- Coronal Energy LLC
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Asia
- Panasonic Cold-Chain (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Obihiro Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Electrical & Mechanical (China) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Logistics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Panasonic Appliances Refrigeration Devices Singapore
- Panasonic Motor (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic System Networks Philippines Corp.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- VOXX International Corporation Class A
- Garmin Ltd.
- Havells India Limited
- Dover Corporation
- Vicon Industries, Inc.
- Darfon Electronics Corp
- Nexcom International Co., Ltd.
- Elec-tech International Co., Ltd. Class A
- Regal Beloit Corp
- AFCON Holdings Ltd
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd Class A
- LG Display Co., Ltd
- KEMET Corporation
- Visteon Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- RingCentral, Inc. Class A
- Avaya Holdings Corp.
- Continental AG
- Thales SA
- O2Micro International Limited Sponsored ADR
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
- SolarEdge Technologies, Inc.
- Zebra Technologies Corporation Class A
- Chigo Holding Limited
- VITZROCELL Co., Ltd.
- China Electric Manufacturing Corp.
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 17 Jan, 2020