- 914.10 JPY
JapanJul 18, 2019
Market cap (JPY)2,190.57B
Market cap (USD)20,323.57M
In the news
- Panasonic taps plants to develop green appliances Jul 7, 2019
- Global chip supply at risk as Japan and South Korea feud Jul 2, 2019
- China solar panel makers look to tech to brighten dim outlook Jun 10, 2019
- Japan's record economic growth faces shaky outlook May 29, 2019
- Panasonic sets $9bn sales target at new China-focused segment May 7, 2019 See more articles on Panasonic Corp.
Panasonic Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, and sale of electrical products. It operates through the following segments: Appliances, Eco Solutions, Connected Solutions Company, Automotive and Industrial Systems, and Others. The Appliances segment develops and manufactures white goods such as vacuum cleaner, washing machine, refrigerator, and air conditioner; as well as health and beauty products. The Eco Solutions segment handles development, manufacture and sale of lighting fixtures and electric lamps including LED lighting, solar photovoltaic systems, wiring devices, interior furnishing materials, water-related products, ventilation and air-conditioning equipment, air purifiers, and others. The Connected Solutions segment offers system integration, installation, support, and maintenance services for aviation, manufacturing, entertainment, retail, and logistics. The Automotive and Industrial System segment develops, manufactures, sells and provide services for car-use-multimedia-related equipment, electrical components, lithium-ion batteries, storage batteries, dry batteries, electronic components, electronic materials, automation controls, semiconductors, optical devices, electronic-components-mounting machines, welding equipment, bicycles, and others. The Others segment deal with detached housing, rental apartment housing, land and buildings for sale, home remodeling, imported materials and components, and others. The company was founded by Konosuke Matsushita on March 7, 1918 and is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
|Income before tax||416,456M||3,755.41M|
|Dividends Per Share||30||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||203,677M||1,836.67M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||182,456M||227,529M||275,066M||378,590M||416,456M|
|Dividends Per Share||18||25||25||30||30|
|Operating cash flow||491,463M||419,355M||385,410M||423,182M||203,677M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,660.85M||1,894.74M||2,540.14M||3,415.87M||3,755.41M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.16||0.20||0.23||0.27||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||4,473.68M||3,492.17M||3,559.13M||3,818.21M||1,836.67M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Kazuhiro Tsuga
- CFO, Director & Managing Executive Officer: Hirokazu Umeda
- Chief Technology & Information Officer: Yoshiyuki Miyabe
- Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Laurence William Bates
- Representative Director & Executive Vice President: Yoshio Ito
- Panasonic Corp. (4.9%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.8%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.2%)
- Templeton Global Advisors Ltd. (1.9%)
- Panasonic Employee Stock Ownership Plan (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Life Insurance Co. (1.5%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.3%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.2%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.1%)
- Address: 1006 Oaza Kadoma, Kadoma, Osaka, 571-8501, Japan
- Phone: +81.6.6908.1121
- Connected Solutions Co.
- Panasonic Corp. /Solar Power R&D Division/
- Panasonic Intellectual Property Management Co. Ltd.
- MCA Funding II Holding
- Panasonic Semiconductor Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Hussmann Services Corp.
- Panasonic Sanki Systems Co., Ltd.
- Shiftall, Inc.
- Delta Aerospace Corp.
- Union Rhac Tecnologia em Eficiencia Energetica Ltda.
- Pall Aerospace Corp.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Optical Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Mobile Communications & Networks Ltd.
- Matsushita Battery Industrial de Mexico SA de CV
- Matsushita Industrial Information Equipment Co., Ltd.
- PUX Corp.
- Coronal Energy LLC
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Sales Asia
- Panasonic Cold-Chain (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices Obihiro Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Electrical & Mechanical (China) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Industrial Devices SUNX (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Logistics Asia Pacific Pte Ltd.
- Panasonic Appliances Refrigeration Devices Singapore
- Panasonic Motor (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic System Networks Philippines Corp.
- Vossloh-Schwabe vbr
- China Hualu Matsushita AVC Co. Ltd.
- Matsushita Electric (Taiwan) Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic da Amazonia S/A
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Canon Inc.
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- VOXX International Corporation Class A
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Garmin Ltd.
- Havells India Limited
- Dover Corporation
- Vicon Industries, Inc.
- Darfon Electronics Corp
- Nexcom International Co., Ltd.
- Olympus Corp.
- Elec-tech International Co., Ltd. Class A
- Shenzhen Inovance Technology Co., Ltd Class A
- KEMET Corporation
- Regal Beloit Corp
- AFCON Holdings Ltd
- Midea Group Co. Ltd. Class A
- Visteon Corporation
- Whirlpool Corporation
- Aptiv PLC
- RingCentral, Inc. Class A
- Astronics Corporation
- Continental AG
- LIXIL Group Corp.
- Thales SA
- Xiamen Faratronic Co. Ltd. Class A
- TCL Electronics Holdings Limited
- O2Micro International Limited Sponsored ADR
- Hengdian Group DMEGC Magnetics Co., Ltd Class A
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 18 Jul, 2019