- 348.00 JPY
JapanJun 25, 2019
Market cap (JPY)435,521.84M
Market cap (USD)4,067.25M
In the news
- Japan's ANA to start flights to Russia as economic ties warm Jan 14, 2019
- Southeast Asia places more Japanese bread in its basket Dec 6, 2018
- Japan opens door to power companies buying into overseas projects Apr 10, 2018
- How one woman opened up Vietnam to Japan's consumer goods Mar 25, 2018
- Motor king Nagamori pins hopes on deputy in Nidec succession Feb 16, 2018 See more articles on Sojitz Corp.
Sojitz Corp. engages in the business of chemical products, energy, machinery, mining, and international trading services. Its operations are carried out through the following segments: Automobile, Aviation Industry and Information, Environment and Business Infrastructure, Energy, Coal and Metals, Chemicals, Food and Agribusiness, Retail and Lifestyle Business, Industrial Infrastructure and Urban Development, and Others. The Automobile segment handles the export, retail and wholesale of cars, manufacturing and sale of field assembly, sells tires, two wheels and four wheels parts, and provides parts inspection. The Aviation Industry and Information segment deals with aviation, ship and information businesses. The Environment and Business Infrastructure segment handles the environment infrastructure, power projects, plant projects, traffic and society infrastructures, industrial machineries, bearings, and medical infrastructure businesses. The Energy segment provides petroleum, gas, petroleum products, LNG, nuclear fuel, nuclear power-related facilities and equipment, offshore oil production facilities and equipment, and LNG-related businesses. The Coal and Metal segment includes coal, ferrous and non-ferrous metals, industrial minerals, and steel products. The Chemicals segment engages in the import and sale of rare earths, lithium compounds, industrial salt, solvent, thinners, plastic resin, electronic materials, cellulose, and cosmetics. The Food and Agribusiness segment manufactures cereals, wheat flour, oils and fats, feeds, fishery produce, processed fish products, confectionary raw materials, coffee beans, sugar, and chemical fertilizers. The Retail and Lifestyle Business segment includes clothing raw materials, construction materials, house building materials, various fresh and frozen food products, interior, beddings and other home fashion-related products, and child care products. The Industrial Infrastructure and Urban Development segment manages, leases, invests on overseas industrial parks and various real estate properties. The Others segment comprises of functional services, domestic and regional corporations, logistics and insurance services. The company was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||94,882M||855.60M|
|Dividends Per Share||17||0.15|
|Operating cash flow||96,476M||869.97M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||52,584M||44,269M||57,955M||80,343M||94,882M|
|Dividends Per Share||6||8||8||11||17|
|Operating cash flow||39,110M||99,939M||857M||98,812M||96,476M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||478.66M||368.64M||535.19M||724.90M||855.60M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.05||0.06||0.07||0.09||0.15|
|Operating cash flow||356.00M||832.24M||7.91M||891.54M||869.97M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Masayoshi Fujimoto
- CFO, Representative Director, Head-IR & Finance: Seiichi Tanaka
- Representative Director & Chief Compliance Officer: Shigeru Nishihara
- Executive Officer & Manager-Investment Management: Naoki Yokoyama
- Executive Officer: Satoru Takahama
- Ichigo Asset Management International Pte Ltd. (9.8%)
- Asset Management One Co., Ltd. (3.7%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.5%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.4%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (2.1%)
- Grantham, Mayo, Van Otterloo & Co. LLC (1.5%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.2%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (1.0%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (0.9%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP (0.7%)
- Address: Iino Building, 2-1-1 Uchisaiwai-cho, Tokyo, 100-8691, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.6871.5000
- Bravo Synergy Pte Ltd.
- Sojitz Board Incentive Plan
- Autrans India Pvt Ltd.
- My Vegetable Corp.
- Mirai Power (Kamikita Rokkasho) Corp.
- Sojitz Tuna Farm Takashima Co., Ltd.
- Sojitz Regasificadora S.L.U.
- Zibo Huamian Garment Co., Ltd.
- Minera Sojitz De Los Andes SpA
- Alten RE Developments America BV
- Sojitz New Urban Development Corp.
- CHR Emerald Pty Ltd.
- Sojitz Research Institute Ltd.
- Sojitz Shared Service Corp.
- SJ Aviation Capital Pte Ltd.
- Top Car Veiculos SA
- Blue Horizon Power International Ltd.
- Beijing Taizhi Consulting Co. Ltd.
- Long Binh Industrial Zone Development LLC
- Vietnam-Japan Chip Cai Lan Corp. Ltd.
- Hubei Qianchao Precision Components Co. Ltd.
- Sojitz de Puerto Rico Corp.
- Sojitz Philippines Trading, Inc.
- Sojitz Philippines Corp.
- Sojitz Agro Corp.
- Autrans de Venezuela CA
- Sojitz New Zealand Ltd.
- Sojitz Printer Corp.
- VIJACHIP Corp.
- Sojitz LLC
- Russel Metals Inc.
- BCI Minerals Ltd
- T'way Holdings, Inc.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 25 Jun, 2019