Toray Industries, Inc.
- 783.00 JPY
JapanAug 19, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,266.68B
Market cap (USD)11,906.58M
In the news
- Japan-South Korea: Icy diplomacy threatens ever-better business ties Aug 15, 2019
- South Korean companies brace for broader Japan export curbs Jul 23, 2019
- Toray plans European factory for electric-car battery separators Jul 13, 2019
- New Japanese carbon fibers set to shave aircraft part costs Jun 17, 2019
- Orix and Toray team up on water treatment business in China Mar 4, 2019 See more articles on Toray Industries, Inc.
Toray Industries, Inc. is an integrated chemical industry group that engages in the manufacture, processing, and sale of various materials for automobiles and aircraft to apparel and information technology-related products. It operates through the following segments: Fibers and Textiles, Functional Chemicals, Carbon Fiber Composite Materials, Environment & Engineering, Life Science, and Others. The Fibers and Textiles segment involves the production and sale of nylon, polyester, acrylic fiber and textile products, and synthetic suede. The Functional Chemicals segment handles the production and sale of nylon and ABS resins, polyester and polypropylene films, and raw materials for synthetic fibers and fine chemicals. The Carbon Fiber Composite Materials segment provides the production and sale of carbon fibers and advanced composite materials. The Environment & Engineering segment involves construction and plant engineering services, including the manufacturing of industrial equipment, machinery, and environmental equipment. The Life Science segment deals with the production and sale of pharmaceutical and medical products. The Others segment includes analysis, survey, research and information processing services. The company was founded on January 12, 1926 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||127,419M||1,149.00M|
|Dividends Per Share||16||0.14|
|Operating cash flow||176,239M||1,589.24M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||114,469M||137,808M||139,012M||136,612M||127,419M|
|Dividends Per Share||11||13||14||15||16|
|Operating cash flow||141,282M||196,142M||173,958M||129,180M||176,239M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,041.98M||1,147.59M||1,283.73M||1,232.59M||1,149.00M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.10||0.10||0.12||0.13||0.14|
|Operating cash flow||1,286.05M||1,633.36M||1,606.44M||1,165.54M||1,589.24M|
- President, CEO, COO & Representative Director: Akihiro Nikkaku
- Director, Manager-Finance & Accounting: Yuji Fukuda
- Managing Director & GM-Research: Tetsuya Tsunekawa
- Representative Director & Vice President: Yukichi Deguchi
- Representative Director & Vice President: Ryo Murayama
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (6.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.8%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.5%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.4%)
- National Mutual Insurance Fed. of Agricultural Cooperatives (1.9%)
- Toray Industries, Inc. (1.8%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.6%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (1.3%)
- Address: Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower, 1-1, Nihonbashi-Muromachi 2-chome, Tokyo, 103-8666, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3245.5115
- Toray Textiles (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Toray International India Pvt Ltd.
- Toray Composite Materials America, Inc.
- Dongli Precision Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Lg Chem Ltd. /Jp// Plant /
- Toray Opelontex Co., Ltd.
- Toray Resins Europe GmbH
- Toray Industries (South China) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Jifa (Qingdao) Textile Co. Ltd.
- Toray Fibers & Textiles Research Laboratories (China) Co. Ltd.
- Toray International Trading (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd.
- PT Toray Polytech Jakarta
- Toray Plastics Precision (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Film Products (Zhongshan) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics Precision (Zhongshan) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics (Shenzhen) Ltd.
- Toray Advanced Materials Research Laboratories (China) Co. Ltd
- Toray Film Products (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics (Chengdu) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Toray Advanced Film Kaohsiung Co. Ltd.
- Toray do Brasil Ltda.
- Toray Sakai Weaving & Dyeing (Nantong) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries (HK) Ltd.
- Greenerity GmbH
- Toray Membrane Europe AG
- Composite Materials (Italy) SrL
- Toray Plastics (China) Co. Ltd.
- TenCate Advanced Composites BV
- Toray International (China) Co. Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Solvay SA
- Kolon Corporation
- Celanese Corporation
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
- UFlex Limited
- Polyplex (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd.
- Berry Global Group Inc
- Sinochem International Corporation Class A
- Wah Hong Industrial Corp.
- Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- HMT (Xiamen) New Technical Materials Co Ltd Class A
- Tredegar Corporation
- Jiangsu Yuxing Film Technology Co., Ltd. Class A
- TAIFLEX Scientific Co., Ltd.
- U.I. Display Co., Ltd.
- Nephros, Inc.
- CytoSorbents Corporation
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Viavi Solutions Inc
- BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.
- Camtek Ltd
- Cara Therapeutics Inc
- Prior-Tech Ltd.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 19 Aug, 2019