Toray Industries, Inc.
In the news
- Sell-offs pummel corporate Japan's stock portfolios Apr 1, 2020
- Ex-Keidanren chief Sakakibara tapped for Kansai Electric chairman Mar 14, 2020
- Japan chemical makers to tap AI in joint materials project Feb 25, 2020
- Exclusive: Toray develops 'first' 100% plant-based polyester Feb 22, 2020
- Japan earnings outlook worsens as slump sucks in services Feb 11, 2020 See more articles on Toray Industries, Inc.
Toray Industries, Inc. is an integrated chemical industry group that engages in the manufacture, processing, and sale of various materials for automobiles and aircraft to apparel and information technology-related products. It operates through the following segments: Fibers and Textiles, Functional Chemicals, Carbon Fiber Composite Materials, Environment & Engineering, Life Science, and Others. The Fibers and Textiles segment involves the production and sale of nylon, polyester, acrylic fiber and textile products, and synthetic suede. The Functional Chemicals segment handles the production and sale of nylon and ABS resins, polyester and polypropylene films, and raw materials for synthetic fibers and fine chemicals. The Carbon Fiber Composite Materials segment provides the production and sale of carbon fibers and advanced composite materials. The Environment & Engineering segment involves construction and plant engineering services, including the manufacturing of industrial equipment, machinery, and environmental equipment. The Life Science segment deals with the production and sale of pharmaceutical and medical products. The Others segment includes analysis, survey, research and information processing services. The company was founded on January 12, 1926 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
|Income before tax||127,419M||1,149.00M|
|Dividends Per Share||16||0.14|
|Operating cash flow||176,239M||1,589.24M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||114,469M||137,808M||139,012M||136,612M||127,419M|
|Dividends Per Share||11||13||14||15||16|
|Operating cash flow||141,282M||196,142M||173,958M||129,180M||176,239M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,041.98M||1,147.59M||1,283.73M||1,232.59M||1,149.00M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.10||0.10||0.12||0.13||0.14|
|Operating cash flow||1,286.05M||1,633.36M||1,606.44M||1,165.54M||1,589.24M|
- President, CEO, COO & Representative Director: Akihiro Nikkaku
- Director, Manager-Finance & Accounting: Yuji Fukuda
- Managing Director & GM-Research: Tetsuya Tsunekawa
- Representative Director & Vice President: Yukichi Deguchi
- Representative Director & Vice President: Ryo Murayama
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (6.5%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- BlackRock Fund Advisors (2.5%)
- National Mutual Insurance Fed. of Agricultural Cooperatives (1.9%)
- Toray Industries, Inc. (1.8%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.5%)
- BlackRock Japan Co., Ltd. (1.4%)
- Address: Nihonbashi Mitsui Tower, 1-1, Nihonbashi-Muromachi 2-chome, Tokyo, 103-8666, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3245.5115
- Toray Hybrid Cord, Inc.
- Toray Kusumgar Advanced Textile Pvt Ltd.
- Toray Textiles (Thailand) Public Company Limited
- Toray International India Pvt Ltd.
- Toray Composite Materials America, Inc.
- Dongli Precision Technology (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
- Lg Chem Ltd. /Jp// Plant /
- Toray Opelontex Co., Ltd.
- Toray Resins Europe GmbH
- Toray Industries (South China) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Jifa (Qingdao) Textile Co. Ltd.
- Toray Fibers & Textiles Research Laboratories (China) Co. Ltd.
- Toray International Trading (Hong Kong) Co. Ltd.
- PT Toray Polytech Jakarta
- Toray Plastics Precision (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Film Products (Zhongshan) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics Precision (Zhongshan) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics (Shenzhen) Ltd.
- Toray Advanced Materials Research Laboratories (China) Co. Ltd
- Toray Film Products (Hong Kong) Ltd.
- Toray Plastics (Chengdu) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries (India) Pvt Ltd.
- Toray Advanced Film Kaohsiung Co. Ltd.
- Toray do Brasil Ltda.
- Toray Sakai Weaving & Dyeing (Nantong) Co. Ltd.
- Toray Industries (HK) Ltd.
- Greenerity GmbH
- Toray Membrane Europe AG
- Composite Materials (Italy) SrL
- Toray Plastics (China) Co. Ltd.
- DuPont de Nemours, Inc.
- Kolon Industries, Inc.
- Solvay SA
- Kolon Corporation
- HUVIS CORPORATION
- Polyplex (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd.
- Celanese Corporation
- Berry Global Group Inc
- UFlex Limited
- Sinochem International Corporation Class A
- Avgol Industries 1953 Ltd
- Fuwei Films (Holdings) Co., Ltd.
- Tredegar Corporation
- Treet Corporation Limited
- Creative & Innovative System Corp.
- KOLON MATERIALS
- Ningbo Solartron Technology Co., Ltd. Class A
- TAIFLEX Scientific Co., Ltd.
- Nephros, Inc.
- Cara Therapeutics Inc
- CytoSorbents Corporation
- SGL Carbon SE
- BE Semiconductor Industries N.V.
- Prior-Tech Ltd.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA
- Camtek Ltd
- Sienna Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- U.I. Display Co., Ltd.
- Viavi Solutions Inc
Copyright © 2020 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 8 Apr, 2020