- 3,260.00 JPY
JapanJun 24, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,778.88B
Market cap (USD)16,571.61M
In the news
- China's lost M&A from trade war can be Japan's gain: Goldman COO Jun 13, 2019
- Toshiba bows to activist pressure with board reshuffle May 14, 2019
- Japan's quest for display king ends as Taiwan-led group buys JDI Apr 13, 2019
- Sale of Toshiba's US shale gas unit scrapped by Chinese buyer Apr 12, 2019
- Activist bid to rewire Sony can help make Japan Inc. great again Apr 11, 2019 See more articles on Toshiba Corp.
TOSHIBA Corp. engages in the manufacture and sale of electronic and electrical products. It operates through the following segments: Energy Systems Solutions, Infrastructure Systems Solutions, Retail and Printing Solutions, Storage and Device Solutions, Industrial ICT Solutions, and Others. The Energy Systems Solutions segment offers hydro, solar, geothermal and wind power generation facilities in the renewable space, as well as thermal, hydroelectric and nuclear power generation systems. It also supplies power transmission and distribution systems that deliver electricity to homes, commercial facilities and other users. The Infrastructure Systems Solutions segment includes systems for water, roads, sewage, broadcasting, electric wave equipment, compressors, elevators, air conditioning, lighting, environment, station automation, and transportation equipment. The Retail and Printing Solutions segment provides POS system and multifunction machines. The Storage and Device Solutions segment handles the development of NAND Flash memories, SSD, HDD, small signal devices, power and optical semiconductors, mixed signal IC, image sensors, and logic LSI. The Industrial ICT Solutions deals with IT solutions services. The Others segment deals with computer products.
|Income before tax||10,909M||98.37M|
|Dividends Per Share||30||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||124,855M||1,125.88M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||136,644M||-399,361M||44,945M||82,378M||10,909M|
|Dividends Per Share||40||0||0||0||30|
|Operating cash flow||330,442M||-1,230M||134,163M||41,641M||124,855M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,243.84M||-3,325.67M||415.05M||743.26M||98.37M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.36||0||0||0||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||3,007.94M||-10.24M||1,238.95M||375.71M||1,125.88M|
- Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Nobuaki Kurumatani
- President, Chief Operating Officer & Director: Satoshi Tsunakawa
- CFO, Director & Head-Finance Management: Masayoshi Hirata
- Chief Technology Officer: Hiroshi Yamamoto
- Chief Information Officer: Keiichi Yumita
- Effissimo Capital Management Pte Ltd. (13.5%)
- Farallon Capital Management LLC (6.4%)
- King Street Capital Management LP (5.8%)
- Segantii Capital Management Ltd. (4.8%)
- Harvard Management Co., Inc. (3.1%)
- Toshiba Corp. (3.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.6%)
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (2.1%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (2.0%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.0%)
- Address: 1-1-1 Shibaura, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, 105-8001, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3457.4511
- Advance Uranium Asset Management Ltd.
- Toshiba Logistics (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Restricted Stock Compansation Plan
- Toshiba Digital Frontiers, Inc.
- Toshiba Electronic Components Taiwan Corp.
- Toshiba Lighting & Technology (Kunshan) Co., Ltd
- Toshiba South America Ltda.
- WECTEC LLC
- Toshiba Corp. /2 Holding Companies/
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp.
- Toshiba Digital Solutions Corp.
- Toshiba Corp. /Flash Memory Chip Bus/
- Toshiba TEC Belgium Imaging Systems
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp.
- Toshiba Asia Pacific Thailand Co. Ltd.
- Premier BD Patent Licensing Group
- Toshiba Corp. /Chip Unit/
- Toshiba Logistics Hong Kong Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp. /Microprocessor Div/
- Buzen Toshiba Electronics Corp.
- Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Co.
- Toshiba Corp /PC Division/
- Toshiba Corp. /Memory-Chip Business/
- PT Envitech Perkasa
- Toshiba Logistics (Philippine) Co. Ltd.
- Ampston Control & Automation Sdn. Bhd.
- Westinghouse Electric Spain SA
- Toshiba Corp. /Image Sensor Ops/
- Digital Products & Services Co.
- Toshiba Corp. (United Arab Emirates)
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- HP Inc.
- Diodes Incorporated
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- Broadcom Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited
- Zebra Technologies Corporation Class A
- Regal Beloit Corp
- Posiflex Technologies, Inc.
- Skyworth Digital Holdings Limited
- AFCON Holdings Ltd
- Bixolon Co., Ltd.
- Suzhou Good-Ark Electronics Co. Ltd. Class A
- Archos SA
- thyssenkrupp AG
- Western Digital Corporation
- Milacron Holdings Corp.
- Adesto Technologies Corporation
- NVE Corporation
- Ormat Technologies, Inc.
- Signify NV
- Sindoh Co., Ltd
- GigaDevice Semiconductor (Beijing), Inc. Class A
- Ledtech Electronics Corp.
- Macroblock, Inc.
- China Electric Manufacturing Corp.
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 24 Jun, 2019