In the news
- Toshiba, once a hedge fund target, seeks to become one Nov 29, 2019
- Taiwan tech sector turns to Japan to counter 'red supply chain' Nov 28, 2019
- Fired exec says Japan Display committed accounting fraud Nov 28, 2019
- Tokyo Stock Exchange to allow fast-track promotion to big board Nov 27, 2019
- Thriving in a trade war: Japan's Murata finds a way Nov 15, 2019 See more articles on Toshiba Corp.
TOSHIBA Corp. engages in the manufacture and sale of electronic and electrical products. It operates through the following segments: Energy Systems Solutions, Infrastructure Systems Solutions, Retail and Printing Solutions, Storage and Device Solutions, Industrial ICT Solutions, and Others. The Energy Systems Solutions segment offers hydro, solar, geothermal and wind power generation facilities in the renewable space, as well as thermal, hydroelectric and nuclear power generation systems. It also supplies power transmission and distribution systems that deliver electricity to homes, commercial facilities and other users. The Infrastructure Systems Solutions segment includes systems for water, roads, sewage, broadcasting, electric wave equipment, compressors, elevators, air conditioning, lighting, environment, station automation, and transportation equipment. The Retail and Printing Solutions segment provides POS system and multifunction machines. The Storage and Device Solutions segment handles the development of NAND Flash memories, SSD, HDD, small signal devices, power and optical semiconductors, mixed signal IC, image sensors, and logic LSI. The Industrial ICT Solutions deals with IT solutions services. The Others segment deals with computer products.
|Income before tax||10,909M||98.37M|
|Dividends Per Share||30||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||124,855M||1,125.88M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||136,644M||-399,361M||44,945M||82,378M||10,909M|
|Dividends Per Share||40||0||0||0||30|
|Operating cash flow||330,442M||-1,230M||134,163M||37,367M||124,855M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,243.84M||-3,325.67M||415.05M||743.26M||98.37M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.36||0||0||0||0.27|
|Operating cash flow||3,007.94M||-10.24M||1,238.95M||337.14M||1,125.88M|
- Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer: Nobuaki Kurumatani
- President, Chief Operating Officer & Director: Satoshi Tsunakawa
- Chief Financial Officer & Head-Accounting: Masayoshi Hirata
- Chief Technology Officer: Hiroshi Yamamoto
- Chief Information Officer: Keiichi Yumita
- Effissimo Capital Management Pte Ltd. (16.2%)
- King Street Capital Management LP (7.2%)
- Farallon Capital Management LLC (6.9%)
- Segantii Capital Management Ltd. (5.8%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (2.9%)
- Dai-ichi Life Holdings, Inc. (2.5%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management (2.4%)
- Nippon Life Insurance Co. (2.4%)
- 3D Investment Partners Pte Ltd. (2.3%)
- Toshiba Employees Stock Ownership Plan (2.1%)
- Address: 1-1-1 Shibaura, Minato-Ku, Tokyo, 105-8001, Japan
- Phone: +81.3.3457.4511
- Toshiba Corp. /Personnel Dispatch Business/
- Generis Technology Holdings Ltd.
- Advance Uranium Asset Management Ltd.
- Toshiba Logistics (Dalian) Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Restricted Stock Compansation Plan
- Toshiba Digital Frontiers, Inc.
- Toshiba Electronic Components Taiwan Corp.
- Toshiba Lighting & Technology (Kunshan) Co., Ltd
- Toshiba South America Ltda.
- WECTEC LLC
- Toshiba Corp. /2 Holding Companies/
- Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corp.
- Toshiba Digital Solutions Corp.
- Toshiba Corp. /Flash Memory Chip Bus/
- Toshiba TEC Belgium Imaging Systems
- Toshiba Electronic Devices & Storage Corp.
- Toshiba Asia Pacific Thailand Co. Ltd.
- Premier BD Patent Licensing Group
- Toshiba Corp. /Chip Unit/
- Toshiba Logistics Hong Kong Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba Corp. /Microprocessor Div/
- Buzen Toshiba Electronics Corp.
- Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Co.
- Toshiba Corp /PC Division/
- Toshiba Corp. /Memory-Chip Business/
- PT Envitech Perkasa
- Toshiba Logistics (Philippine) Co. Ltd.
- Ampston Control & Automation Sdn. Bhd.
- Toshiba Corp. /Image Sensor Ops/
- Digital Products & Services Co.
- ON Semiconductor Corporation
- Diodes Incorporated
- Infineon Technologies AG
- HP Inc.
- Diebold Nixdorf Incorporated
- Broadcom Inc.
- Vishay Intertechnology, Inc.
- Kinpo Electronics, Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor Limited
- Zebra Technologies Corporation Class A
- Posiflex Technologies, Inc.
- Skyworth Group Limited
- AFCON Holdings Ltd
- XAC Automation Corporation
- Suzhou Good-Ark Electronics Co. Ltd. Class A
- Regal Beloit Corp
- Archos SA
- Adesto Technologies Corporation
- NVE Corporation
- Signify NV
- Sindoh Co., Ltd
- Western Digital Corporation
- GigaDevice Semiconductor (Beijing), Inc. Class A
- Ledtech Electronics Corp.
- Macroblock, Inc.
- China Electric Manufacturing Corp.
- Ormat Technologies, Inc.
- Itron, Inc.
- Kopin Corporation
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 6 Dec, 2019