Toyota Tsusho Corp.
In the news
- Japan drone submarine eyes 16-hour dive with plastic battery Jul 21, 2020
- Foreigners flee region as Iran strikes back at US Jan 8, 2020
- Cambodia economic zone eyes companies fleeing Thai costs Dec 10, 2019
- Japan to help channel capital into Southeast Asia Inc. Nov 6, 2019
- Myanmar's strategic coastline draws big Asian economies Jul 3, 2019 See more articles on Toyota Tsusho Corp.
Toyota Tsusho Corp. engages in domestic trade of various products, their import and export, foreign government trading, contracted construction, and insurance agency services. It operates through the following business segments: Metals, Global Production Parts and Logistics, Automotive, Machinery, Energy, and Project, Chemicals and Electronics, Food and Consumer Products, Africa, and Others. The Metals segment manufactures, processes, sells, and disposes ordinary and special steel products, non-ferrous and precious metals, copper and copper alloy products, rare earth materials, and new metals. The Global Production Parts and Logistics segment ensures stable supply of automotive parts and utilizes integrated logistics services encompassing packaging, marine container transport, sorting, reloading, and final delivery. The Automotive segment sells and provides services for passenger, commercial, light, and two-wheeled vehicles, trucks and buses, and automotive parts. The Machinery, Energy, and Project segment handles various machinery and equipment, industrial vehicles, and construction machinery; procures basic energy resources such as petroleum, coal, and natural gas; and engages in energy and electric power supply and water treatment businesses. The Chemicals and Electronics segment offers automotive components, semiconductor, electronic parts, module products, and automotive integration software. It also provides network construction and maintenance. The Produce and Consumer Products segment manufactures, processes, and sells livestock feeds, grains, processed food products, food ingredients, agricultural, marine, livestock, and alcoholic beverages. It also covers products and services related to insurance and securities, textile products and apparel, nursing and medical-related products, office furniture, construction and housing materials, hospitals, and hotel residences. The Africa segment deals with the Africa automobile, healthcare, and consumer finance and retail businesses; as well as electricity infrastructure, agriculture, and information and communications technology (ICT). The Others segment includes functional services to provide operational support to the whole group. The company was founded on July 1, 1948 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
|Income before tax||213,902M||2,016.85M|
|Dividends Per Share||112||1.05|
|Operating cash flow||245,055M||2,310.58M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021|
|Income before tax||140,895M||209,749M||229,193M||224,801M||213,902M|
|Dividends Per Share||70||94||100||110||112|
|Operating cash flow||159,770M||215,098M||210,796M||267,809M||245,055M|
|Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021|
|Income before tax||1,301.11M||1,892.48M||2,066.76M||2,067.59M||2,016.85M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.64||0.84||0.90||1.01||1.05|
|Operating cash flow||1,475.42M||1,940.74M||1,900.86M||2,463.16M||2,310.58M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Ichiro Kashitani
- CFO, Director, Head-Accounting & Legal Affairs: Hideyuki Iwamoto
- Director, Chief Strategy &Human Resources Officer: Hiroshi Tominaga
- Director, VP & Chief Compliance Officer: Takahiro Kondo
- Executive Officer: Atsushi Aoki
- Toyota Motor Corp. (21.5%)
- Toyota Industries Corp. (11.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (5.2%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.3%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (2.3%)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (2.2%)
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (1.6%)
- Baillie Gifford & Co. (1.5%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.5%)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Kokusai Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.2%)
- Address: Century Toyota Building, 4-9-8 Meieki, Nagoya, 450-8575, Japan
- Phone: +81.52.584.5000
- Eurus Chile Investments SpA
- Toyota Tsusho Connected Middle East Fzco
- Toyotsu Automotive Creation Corp.
- Mobility 54 Investment SAS
- Toyota Tsusho Restricted Stock Compensation Plan
- Toyota Tsusho Systems Corp.
- Toyotsu Tekkou Hanbai Corp
- Toyota Tsusho Material, Inc.
- Toyotsu Machinery Corp.
- Toyotsu Office Service Corp.
- Toyota Tsusho Insurance Partners Corp.
- Toyota Tsusho Corp. (Venture Capital)
- Bis caye Co., Ltd.
- Mirra & Mirra Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Dalian) Co. Ltd.
- Tomen Panama Asset Management SA
- Guangzhou Toyotsu Automobile Equipment Co. Ltd.
- K&T Foods Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Huatong Toyota Service Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Guangqi Toyotsu Resource Management Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Fengzhong Aluminium Smelting Technology Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Del Ecuador SA
- Tianjin Fengtian Steel Process Co. Ltd.
- Modified Starch Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Tianjin Nitic Insurance Brokers Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (South Sea) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Solomon Islands) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (PNG) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Vostok Auto Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Re Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Russel Metals Inc.
- WPG Holding Co Ltd
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA Pfd Series B
- Australian Silica Quartz Group Limited
Copyright © 2021 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 22 Sep, 2021
Nikkei Asian Review, now known as Nikkei Asia, will be the voice of the Asian Century.