Toyota Tsusho Corp.
In the news
- Japan drone submarine eyes 16-hour dive with plastic battery Jul 21, 2020
- Foreigners flee region as Iran strikes back at US Jan 8, 2020
- Cambodia economic zone eyes companies fleeing Thai costs Dec 10, 2019
- Japan to help channel capital into Southeast Asia Inc. Nov 6, 2019
- Myanmar's strategic coastline draws big Asian economies Jul 3, 2019 See more articles on Toyota Tsusho Corp.
Toyota Tsusho Corp. engages in the domestic trade, import, and export of various products, foreign government trading, contracted construction, and insurance agency services. It operates through the following segments: Metals, Global Production Parts & Logistics, Automotive, Machinery, Energy & Project, Chemicals & Electronics, Food & Consumer Products, Africa, and Others. The Metals segment manufactures, processes, sells, and disposes ordinary & special steel products, non-ferrous & precious metals, copper & copper alloy products, rare earth materials, and new metals. The Global Production Parts & Logistics segment ensures stable supply of automotive parts and utilizes integrated logistics services. The Automotive segment sells and provides services for passenger, commercial, light, and two-wheeled vehicles, trucks & buses, and automotive parts. The Machinery, Energy & Project segment handles various machinery & equipment, industrial vehicles, and construction machinery; as well as provides basic energy resources such as petroleum, c oal, and natural gas. The Chemicals & Electronics segment offers automotive components, semiconductors, electronic parts, module products, and automotive integration software. The Food & Consumer Products segment manufactures, processes, and sells livestock feeds, grains, processed food products, food ingredients, agricultural, marine, livestock, and alcoholic beverages. The Africa segment deals with the Africa automobile, healthcare, and consumer finance and retail businesses; as well as electricity infrastructure, agriculture, and information & communications technology (ICT). The Others segment includes functional services to provide operational support to the whole group. It also provides the services related to insurance & securities, textile products & apparel, nursing & medical-related products, office furniture, construction & housing materials, hospitals, and hotel residences. The company was founded on July 1, 1948 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
|Income before tax||309,446M||2,753.74M|
|Dividends Per Share||160||1.42|
|Operating cash flow||50,137M||446.16M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Mar 2022|
|Income before tax||209,749M||229,193M||224,801M||213,902M||309,446M|
|Dividends Per Share||94||100||110||112||160|
|Operating cash flow||215,098M||210,796M||267,809M||245,055M||50,137M|
|Mar 2018||Mar 2019||Mar 2020||Mar 2021||Mar 2022|
|Income before tax||1,892.48M||2,066.76M||2,067.59M||2,016.85M||2,753.74M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.84||0.90||1.01||1.05||1.42|
|Operating cash flow||1,940.74M||1,900.86M||2,463.16M||2,310.58M||446.16M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Ichiro Kashitani
- Chief Financial Officer & Representative Director: Hideyuki Iwamoto
- Executive Officer: Yasuhiro Kakihara
- Executive Officer: Haruyuki Hattori
- Executive Officer: Masaharu Katayama
- Toyota Motor Corp. (21.5%)
- Toyota Industries Corp. (11.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (5.2%)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (2.2%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.1%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (2.0%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.6%)
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (1.6%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Financial Group, Inc. (1.2%)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Kokusai Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.1%)
- Address: Century Toyota Building, 4-9-8 Meieki, Nagoya, 450-8575, Japan
- Phone: +81.52.584.5000
- PT TTL Residences
- PT Toyota Tsusho Real Estate Cikarang
- Tuna Dream Okinawa Corp.
- Tuna Dream Goto Corp.
- Toyotsu Grain Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Facilities Corp.
- Toyota Tsusho All Life Corp.
- TB Unifashion Corp.
- Higashi-Nada Tomen Grain Silo Co., Ltd.
- TY Optics Mexico SA de CV
- TY Optics (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Mobility Informatics Pte Ltd.
- PT Toyots Tsusho Systems Indonesia
- TY Optics Corp.
- Tianjin Toyotsu M&E Tianjin Co. Ltd.
- Ehime Forest Generation LLC
- Toyotsu Tec Corp.
- Shimane Forest Generation LLC
- Toyota Laos Co. Ltd.
- Thai Hino Ayutthaya Co. Ltd.
- Toyotsu Automotive Consulting Service Ltd.
- TTH Automotive Guanajuato S de RL de CV
- OHTLI Logistics S de RL de CV
- Toyotsu Safety & Automotive Components (Vietnam) Co. Ltd.
- Techno Park Poi Pet Pvt Co. Ltd.
- TT Green Metals Mexico SA de CV
- Toyotsu Smelting Technology Mexico SA de CV
- TT Automotive Steel (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- TT Prosteel (Thailand) Co. Ltd.
- Toyotsu Hitetsu Center Co. Ltd.
- Russel Metals Inc.
- WPG Holding Co Ltd
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA Pfd Series B
- S.A.S. Dragon Holdings Limited
- HMT (Xiamen) New Technical Materials Co Ltd Class A
Copyright © 2022 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 28 Nov, 2022
Discover the all new Nikkei Asia app
- Take your reading anywhere with offline reading functions
- Never miss a story with breaking news alerts
- Customize your reading experience
Nikkei Asian Review, now known as Nikkei Asia, will be the voice of the Asian Century.