Toyota Tsusho Corp.
- 3,080.00 JPY
JapanAug 16, 2019
Market cap (JPY)1,115.28B
Market cap (USD)10,477M
In the news
- Myanmar's strategic coastline draws big Asian economies Jul 3, 2019
- Nissan plans new Ghana plant to double Africa production Mar 23, 2019
- Southeast Asia taps AI and satellites to tackle traffic jams May 31, 2018
- China's electric-car push lifts South American lithium output May 26, 2018
- Japan opens door to power companies buying into overseas projects Apr 10, 2018 See more articles on Toyota Tsusho Corp.
Toyota Tsusho Corp. engages in domestic trade of various products, their import and export, foreign government trading, contracted construction, and insurance agency services. It operates through the following business segments: Metals, Global Production Parts and Logistics, Automotive, Machinery, Energy, and Project, Chemicals and Electronics, Food and Consumer Products, Africa, and Others. The Metals segment manufactures, processes, sells, and disposes ordinary and special steel products, non-ferrous and precious metals, copper and copper alloy products, rare earth materials, and new metals. The Global Production Parts and Logistics segment ensures stable supply of automotive parts and utilizes integrated logistics services encompassing packaging, marine container transport, sorting, reloading, and final delivery. The Automotive segment sells and provides services for passenger, commercial, light, and two-wheeled vehicles, trucks and buses, and automotive parts. The Machinery, Energy, and Project segment handles various machinery and equipment, industrial vehicles, and construction machinery; procures basic energy resources such as petroleum, coal, and natural gas; and engages in energy and electric power supply and water treatment businesses. The Chemicals and Electronics segment offers automotive components, semiconductor, electronic parts, module products, and automotive integration software. It also provides network construction and maintenance. The Produce and Consumer Products segment manufactures, processes, and sells livestock feeds, grains, processed food products, food ingredients, agricultural, marine, livestock, and alcoholic beverages. It also covers products and services related to insurance and securities, textile products and apparel, nursing and medical-related products, office furniture, construction and housing materials, hospitals, and hotel residences. The Africa segment deals with the Africa automobile, healthcare, and consumer finance and retail businesses; as well as electricity infrastructure, agriculture, and information and communications technology (ICT). The Others segment includes functional services to provide operational support to the whole group. The company was founded on July 1, 1948 and is headquartered in Nagoya, Japan.
|Income before tax||229,193M||2,066.76M|
|Dividends Per Share||100||0.90|
|Operating cash flow||210,796M||1,900.86M|
|Currency in JPY||Currency in USD|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||155,494M||76,769M||140,895M||209,749M||229,193M|
|Dividends Per Share||56||62||70||94||100|
|Operating cash flow||169,100M||320,330M||159,770M||215,098M||210,796M|
|Mar 2015||Mar 2016||Mar 2017||Mar 2018||Mar 2019|
|Income before tax||1,415.42M||639.29M||1,301.11M||1,892.48M||2,066.76M|
|Dividends Per Share||0.50||0.51||0.64||0.84||0.90|
|Operating cash flow||1,539.28M||2,667.54M||1,475.42M||1,940.74M||1,900.86M|
- President, CEO & Representative Director: Ichiro Kashitani
- CFO, Director & Managing Executive Officer: Hideyuki Iwamoto
- Representative Director, EVP & CTO: Soichiro Matsudaira
- Director & Chief Information Officer: Hiroshi Tominaga
- Director, CAO & Managing Executive Officer: Yasuhiro Nagai
- Toyota Motor Corp. (21.5%)
- Toyota Industries Corp. (11.1%)
- Nomura Asset Management Co., Ltd. (4.9%)
- Nikko Asset Management Co., Ltd. (2.6%)
- Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (2.2%)
- Daiwa Asset Management Co. Ltd. (2.0%)
- MS&AD Insurance Group Holdings, Inc. (1.9%)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Asset Management Co., Ltd. (1.7%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc. (1.6%)
- Baillie Gifford & Co. (1.4%)
- Address: Century Toyota Building, 4-9-8 Meieki, Nagoya, 450-8575, Japan
- Phone: +81.52.584.5000
- Toyotsu Tekkou Hanbai Cor
- Toyota Tsusho Material, Inc.
- Toyotsu Machinery Corp.
- Toyotsu Office Service Corp.
- Toyota Tsusho Insurance Partners Corp.
- Toyota Tsusho Corp. /Venture Capital/
- Bis caye Co., Ltd.
- Mirra & Mirra Industries Pvt Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Dalian) Co. Ltd.
- Tomen Panama Asset Management SA
- Guangzhou Toyotsu Automobile Equipment Co. Ltd.
- K&T Foods Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Huatong Toyota Service Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Guangqi Toyotsu Resource Management Co. Ltd.
- Guangzhou Fengzhong Aluminium Smelting Technology Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Del Ecuador SA
- Tianjin Fengtian Steel Process Co. Ltd.
- Modified Starch Industries Sdn. Bhd.
- Tianjin Nitic Insurance Brokers Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (South Sea) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (Solomon Islands) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho (PNG) Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Vostok Auto Co. Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Re Singapore Pte Ltd.
- Toyota Tsusho Otomotiv Sanayi ve Ticaret AS
- Business Car Co. Ltd.
- Kwarta Maritime SA
- Establishment Floreden SA
- Comercio de Veiculos Toyota Tsusho Ltda.
- Tsusho Capital Services (Pty) Ltd.
- Russel Metals Inc.
- Iofina plc
- Sociedad Quimica y Minera de Chile SA Pfd Series B
Copyright © 2019 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.Last Updated on 16 Aug, 2019