|Aug 18, 2017|
|Aug 18, 2017|
Currency in THB
|Full time employees:||--|
Delta Electronics (Thailand) Public Co. Ltd. engages in the manufacture and export of power supplies and other electronic equipment. It operates through the following segments: Power Electronics. Energy Management, Smart Green Life, and Others. The Power Electronics segment designs, manufactures, and sells power supplies applied to computer, server, office automation equipment, household electric appliances, and automotive electronic products. The Energy Management segment offers telecom power system; industrial power system; uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), photovoltaic inverter (PIV), and industrial automation products. The Smart Green Life segment comprises of light-emitting diode lighting product and display solutions. The Others segment includes other activities. Its products include adapter, direct current-alternate current converter, power supplies, telecom power solutions, and cooling fans. The company was established on June 16, 1988 and is headquartered in Amphur Muangsamutprakarn, Thailand.
Delta Electronics (Thailand) is the Thai arm of Taiwanese electronic components maker Delta group, founded by billionaire Bruce Cheng. Its plants in Thailand, India and Slovakia manufacture electronic parts and power supplies.
It was established in 1988 to serve as a cost-effective production base for Delta group, but has since expanded with R&D centers in several countries including Thailand, Germany and India.
In 2003, the company bought out Swiss-based telecommunications company Ascom Holding's energy systems business, to expand its product portfolio and establish a foothold in Europe.
Kong Meng Ng, the company's chairman since 1990, also served as president until 2006. From 2000 until 2004, he was president of Delta Electronics in Taiwan.
The day-to-day operations are managed by President Hsieh Shen-Yen.
Investment company Deltron Holdings is the largest shareholder in Delta Electronics (Thailand) with about a 27% stake.
In the news
August 15, 2017 2:29 pm JST
August 15, 2017 2:28 pm JST
July 26, 2017 8:17 pm JST
July 26, 2017 8:10 pm JST
June 15, 2017 10:00 am JST
April 25, 2017 2:15 pm JST
February 28, 2017 9:49 pm JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||5,686M|
|Dividends per share||3|
|Operating cash flow||5,329M|
Currency in THB
|Income before tax||161.16M|
|Dividends per share||0.08|
|Operating cash flow||151.04M|
Currency in USD
- President & Executive Director: Shen Yen Hsieh
- Vice President-Operations: Vichai Saksuriya
- Chief Financial Officer: Aruwan Sangrungarun
- Chief Information Officer: Chin Ming Chen
- Executive Director, Director-HR & Administration: Anusorn Muttaraid
- Avnet, Inc.(27.6%)
- Delta Electronics, Inc.(20.9%)
- RBC Global Asset Management (UK) Ltd.(1.5%)
- The Vanguard Group, Inc.(1.2%)
- Aviva Investors Global Services Ltd.(0.7%)
- Norges Bank Investment Management(0.3%)
- First State Investment Management (UK) Ltd.(0.3%)
- eQ Varainhoito Oy(0.2%)
- Dimensional Fund Advisors LP(0.2%)
- Impax Asset Management Ltd.(0.1%)
- Website: http://www.deltathailand.com
- Address: 909 Soi 9, Moo 4, E. P. Z, Bangpoo Industrial Estate, Amphur Muangsamutprakarn, 10280, Thailand
- Phone: +66.2.709.2800
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.