|Aug 16, 2017|
|Aug 16, 2017|
Currency in IDR
Investment Trusts/Mutual Funds
|Full time employees:||--|
PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya Tbk is an investment company, which engages in the businesses of agriculture, plantation, telecommunication, trading, energy, construction, transportation, and services through its subsidiaries. The company operates its business through the following segments: Oil Refinery, Building Rental, Floating Storage and Offloading, and Investment. Its portfolio consists of investments through investee companies with activities covering mining, oil and gas, oil palm plantation, power plants, toll roads, automotive distribution, lubricants, rentals, leasing, and financing. PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya was founded by Edwin Soeryadjaya and Sandliaga Salahuddin Uno on May 17, 1991 and is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Saratoga Investama Sedaya is one of Indonesia's few listed investment companies, having gone public in mid-2013.
Saratoga, which holds major interests in coal miner Adaro Energy and palm oil producer Provident Agro, has been hit by low global commodity prices. But it has taken steps to diversify and increase its exposure to Indonesia's consumer sector: It handled automotive distributor Mitra Pinasthika Mustika's initial public offering and acquired a minor stake in a local luxury fashion retailer.
Saratoga was established in 1991 by Edwin Soeryadjaya. His father, Chinese-Indonesian billionaire William Soeryadjaya, was the founder of conglomerate Astra International.
In 1998, during the aftermath of the Asian financial crisis, Indonesian businessman Sandiaga S. Uno joined Saratoga. He is currently Saratoga's president, while Soeryadjaya serves as chairman. Together, the two executives own more than 50% of the company's shares.
In the news
Fed rate hike
December 19, 2015 7:10 am JST
October 10, 2015 1:08 am JST
New toll road celebration
June 13, 2015 9:00 pm JST
Saratoga Investama Sedaya
June 10, 2015 8:50 pm JST
May 29, 2015 1:15 am JST
May 14, 2015 12:00 am JST
- Local currency
- US Dollar
|Income before tax||6,585.13B|
|Dividends per share||148|
|Operating cash flow||292,736M|
Currency in IDR
|Income before tax||495.10M|
|Dividends per share||0.01|
|Operating cash flow||22.00M|
Currency in USD
- President Director & Director-Business Development: Michael William P. Soeryadjaya
- Independent Director-Finance: Jerry Go Ngo
- Portfolio Director: Andi Esfandiari
- Head-Internal Audit Unit: Lily Herawati
- Division Head-Budgeting, Accounting & MIS: Tommy Tjia
- SOERYADJAYA EDWIN(32.0%)
- SOERYADJAYA FAMILY(31.6%)
- UNO SANDIAGA SALAHUDDIN(27.7%)
- Aberdeen Asset Management (Asia) Ltd.(0.2%)
- PT Saratoga Investama Sedaya Tbk(0.0%)
- McKinley Capital Management LLC(0.0%)
- Cornerstone Advisors, Inc. (Washington)(0.0%)
- Website: http://www.saratoga-investama.com
- Address: Menara Karya, 15th Floor, Jalan H. R. Rasuna Said, Jakarta, 12950, Indonesia
- Phone: +62.21.5794.4355
Copyright © 2017 FactSet Research Systems Inc. All rights reserved.