ArrowArtboardCreated with Sketch.Title ChevronTitle ChevronIcon FacebookIcon LinkedinIcon Mail ContactPath LayerIcon MailPositive ArrowIcon Print
Nikkei Markets

Malaysia's EPF, UEM Group Says No Intention To Sell Stakes In Plus Malaysia

By Alexander Winifred
Nikkei Markets
KUALA LUMPUR (Sep 12) -- Employees Provident Fund, Malaysia's state-run pension fund, and UEM Group, an engineering-to-property company, said Tuesday they have no intention to sell off their stakes in highway operator Plus Malaysia.

UEM holds a 51% stake in Plus Malaysia, while the EPF controls the remaining 49%.

Sponsored Content

About Sponsored Content This content was commissioned by Nikkei's Global Business Bureau.

Discover the all new Nikkei Asia app

  • Take your reading anywhere with offline reading functions
  • Never miss a story with breaking news alerts
  • Customize your reading experience

Nikkei Asian Review, now known as Nikkei Asia, will be the voice of the Asian Century.

Celebrate our next chapter
Free access for everyone - Sep. 30

Find out more