DALIAN, China -- Chinese travel during the remainder of the Lunar New Year is expected to fall about 70% from last year's holiday, a Ministry of Transport official said Thursday, as a deadly coronavirus outbreak disrupts one of the biggest annual movements of people in the world.
About 1.32 billion trips were made during from Jan. 10 to Wednesday, marking a 35% drop from 2019, Cai Tuanjie, an official with the Ministry of Transport, said at a news conference in Beijing.


%2520%E3%81%AE%E3%82%B3%E3%83%94%E3%83%BC.jpg?width=178&fit=cover&gravity=faces&dpr=2&quality=medium&source=nar-cms&format=auto&height=100)







