SHANGHAI -- Huawei Technologies' 5G business has been "unaffected" by the Chinese company's inclusion on a U.S. trade blacklist, with orders for network equipment continuing to pour in, rotating Chairman Ken Hu told reporters here Wednesday.
Huawei has won 50 commercial contracts for fifth-generation wireless equipment in 30 countries besides China since it began taking orders last year, up from 30 at the end of February, Hu said at the MWC Shanghai industry conference here.





.jpg?width=178&fit=cover&gravity=faces&dpr=2&quality=medium&source=nar-cms&format=auto&height=100)
