TOKYO -- The Olympics presents a dizzying array of sports, and multiple events within sports. Here are the events with medals up for grabs on the final day of the Games, plus the closing ceremony.
Follow the latest Olympics developments on our blog.
We're tracking the latest medal count.
Events to watch on Sunday, Aug. 8 (Tokyo time)
- 7:00 a.m. Men’s Marathon Final
- 11:30 a.m. Women’s Gold Medal Game
- 2:00 p.m. Women’s Light (57-60kg) Final Bout
- 2:15 p.m. Men’s Light (57-63kg) Final Bout
- 2:45 p.m. Women’s Middle (69-75kg) Final Bout
- 3:15 p.m. Men’s Super Heavy (+91kg) Final Bout
- 11:45 a.m. Women’s Sprint Finals – Race 2
- 12:00 p.m. Men’s Keirin Final 1-6
- 12:05 p.m. Women’s Spring Finals - Decider
- 12:25 p.m. Women’s Omnium Points Race 4/4
- 11:00 a.m. Women’s Bronze Medal Match
- 3:00 p.m. Women’s Gold Medal Match
- 11:00 a.m. Group All-Around Final - Rotations
- 9:00 a.m. Women’s Bronze Medal Match
- 1:30 p.m. Women’s Gold Medal Match
- 1:40 a.m. Men’s Bronze Medal Match
- 4:30 p.m. Men’s Gold Medal Match
- 8:00 p.m.