U.N. Command has reached out to North Korea over U.S. soldier

Official says 'none of us know' how case of private who ran across border will end

STEVEN BOROWIEC, Nikkei staff writer

SEOUL -- The deputy commander of the United Nations Command in South Korea said Monday that communication is underway with North Korea over the fate of an American soldier who last week ran into the reclusive country.

Sponsored Content

About Sponsored ContentThis content was commissioned by Nikkei's Global Business Bureau.